1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rainman Discussion

Sep 24, 2018

1. Is this July? Just double checking. Love her little teeth!

2. You’ve already received her?

She’s stunning!

3. Oh no, this is Anna. She's a little quirkier, less "beautiful" but I just think she is full of personality :love:XD::love

4. Wow, so quiet here! Have any of the July or Rene heads arrived yet?

5. Not yet!! Mine still is at before shipping :)

6. Oh Rainman. I love every sculpt he make, well, this new doll is so beautiful, I was thinking so much to get one.
      I imagine that it’s out of stock yet isn’t it?

7. @MeridaUK Do you mean Rene? Yes, I think that order window is closed. If you're talking about the Lita head, You could probably talk to the lady at Sabrina Dolls on Instagram as she might have extra to sell?

8. uh, this is great. Thanks!

9. Looks like we should be getting our heads shipped out relatively soon! Opaleighty's been posting the packing of the heads on her Insta!

10. Oh that's so exciting! I can't wait to see the dolls come in!

11. Oooooh I see that! And she's showing the bodies....I wish I'd ordered a body. Hopefully next time!

12. I hope they'll figure out a way to offer the dolls on a regular basis so we can plan, eh?

Happy Holiday and Happy Spring to everyone :D

13. Got my shipping notice!! Yaay! I'm excited to see these heads in person!

14. Oh wow, I can't wait to see what you do with them @TatterPunk !

15. She's out for delivery!!! SOON!!! I hope I love her and don't decide I need a different head for this darned character again >__>.

16. Oooh, awesome @TatterPunk ! Can't wait to hear what you think!

17. So the heads are here. . and they're GORGEOUS. Her eyes are much larger than I expected, and her head is just a little big for my small-headed crew. She's still a 7-8 wig, I just have a really small headed SD who is the boyfriend of the character I was gonna have her be.

Eye size it looks like ideally is 12mm with 5.5-6mm iris. I tried 5mm irises in her and they worked okay, but even I thought they were just a liiiittle too small (which never happens lol). So, yeah, probably won't work for the character I was planning for her, but SUCH A PRETTY SCULPT! The teeth in the OE sculpt are interesting. They're just a thin little piece with about four teeth on it, you have to putty it up to the roof of the mouth. S-hook slot seems small, but appears large enough for smaller SD s-hooks. I think it may have been widened since the older ones possibly.

18. Yah, I plan on a large body for my R&R girls. I'll either get them Impldoll bodies or Supia 65cm bodies. They both have broad shoulders which I think will fit nicely. I'm sorry they ended up too large :( @TatterPunk

19. Oooh, my July has also arrived!! She is so sweet and pretty even without a faceup :D (this is definitely a temporary wig tho...)

[​IMG]

I took a few comparison pics of the Rainman body and my Supia 65 cm, in case it is of use for anyone :)

Standing, Supia 65 cm on left, Rainman July on right. I find it fascinating that despite their pretty much matching measurements they still are so different in body type :3
      (Note: The thigh pieces of the Rainman body are swapped on the pics, she is not bow legged when she is put together right ;))
      [​IMG]

Sitting. It shows well that the Supia body has a lot of her height in her legs.
      [​IMG]

Head swap. July head on Supia 65 cm body (in person the neck felt a hair short for my tastes, but she looks great on the picture) and Iplehouse EID Rebecca on Rainman body (surprisingly perfect match, not even any significant gaping at the neck :ablink:. On the Supia body she needs to use a neck donut)
      [​IMG]

#719 Smaug, Apr 18, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    20. My July heads are at the customs, but I received one OE yesterday for a face up, sent directly from R&R to me. It is a beautiful sculpt and I am very excited to see the sleeping head soon. I just have to say, It was the most nerve-wracking box opening I've ever had! It felt like... three hours?! I didn't want to tear the black card board case apart since it is not mine but I will definitely do so with my own boxes, when they arrive :horror: