1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rainman Discussion

Sep 24, 2018

1. @Smaug July looks so gorgeous :D Thank you for sharing that body comparison with everyone, it's super helpful! I love the Rainmain body and the Supia 65 so much, I hope to add them both to my collection eventually. I have a feeling that the right and left thigh pieces are swapped on your Rainman body...?

2. @quake
      Haha, yes. The black box is beautiful, but I have never managed to get the photo slip cover back onto the box again after I unpacked my July head. It's so tight! And I didn't want to rip it. I got it like 90% of the way and gave up. Glad that isn't just me... :sweat

3. @quake Yeah, it was nerve wracking to open that box! I don´t think I´m ever putting that sleeve back on ;)

@Gamine Haha you´re right, they were swapped! There are no left-right markings on the extremities, except for the peanut joints so I just kinda went with what fits what and the right thigh piece and the right knee peanut apparently needs to be forced a bit instead of fitting smoothly (as it kind of does with the left thigh instead). Now she is not bow-legged anymore :XD: (although she was cute even that way :lol:)

4. Yeah, she's absolutely gorgeous, but I can't deal with eyes that big. That's part of why I didn't use the Supia Juah I was gonna for the character. Apparently now I'll just have to sculpt her head myself!

(Also, your inbox is full, I was gonna try to message you)

5. If you're into sculpting, why not modify the head @TatterPunk ?

6. I sculpt digitally. Even adding in milliput or apoxie to close her eyes up would keep them still looking too big compared to everyone else anyway though. Shot myself in the foot getting so many smaller headed sculpts lol.

7. Oh yah, LOL, it's so TIGHT!

She's beautiful @Smaug :D

Aw, that's such a bummer @TatterPunk, so sorry :(

#727 IngieBee, Apr 19, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    8. I really love the natural chest on Rainman's body :)

9. Hello friends. Because @TatterPunk is awesome I have a July head on the way to me (I've loved her since the first promo pics on instagram. She reminds me of Milla Jovovich for some reason)!

I can't wait for her to get here so I can try her on all my girl bodies.

10. I received my July yesterday. She's so pretty! The gift heel feet were super lovely too, though I found her harder to balance in them than flat feet.

[​IMG]

I also did some comparisons with my (still unpainted RIP) Rene from the last release! Overall, the NS last year is much pinker than the NS this year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Sad to see TatterPunk leave the thread but happy to see you here @VampireAngel13 :D July is so lovely!

Congratulations @Chikku , she is lovely! I adore that wig!!!

12. Thanks @IngieBee !
      I got her last night, and here she is with some of my other girls she'll be with

[​IMG]Dc girls by Vampire Angel13, on Flickr

I'm very happy, because I was worried about her size next to them, but she's perfect!
      Now I need to figure out a body for her. I have (or will have) a DT 17 body on the way, and I can't wait to see how she looks on it. It was for another girl...so they might share. Which I have never been able to successfully do.

13. Awesome, she does fit in perfectly @VampireAngel13 ! And I think DT will fit really well! :D Can't wait to see her on it :D

14. Hello, I don't think I've ever posted my boy here, so I thought I'll share some photos of him~ :)

Sen is a sleeping Blina (I really really want a second, open eye head for him too) on a Resinsoul 1/3 boy body (in the first photo he's on DF-A 62cm one though).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. @WhiteWitch like Chikku said, he is gorgeous! Blina makes a great guy! He really rocks the ResinSoul body!

16. [​IMG]I realised after posting my July looking shocked with those tiny pupils, I never posted again with her proper eyes. There's still a bit of gapping but I'm happy with them anyway. Hopefully her body will be here this year, I can't wait to complete her <3

[​IMG]

17. @WhiteWitch WoW, he is stunning! I love his aesthetic :love

@missmoody Oh she looks so sweet, these new eyes fit her perfectly! What size did you choose in the end?

18. Oh, those are gorgeous, what size are they?

19. @Smaug @IngieBee they're 12/5.I think she could stand to go down to a 4.5mm iris but sadly the eyemaker no longer produces so I can't ask her for a custom sizing. I do really like these and they don't look unnatural, just a little more stylised than the rest of my crew/her friends.