1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doll Rainman doll [Eva]

May 31, 2019

1. Hi Friends~
      Finally I got completed Photos.
      I want share with you~~~

small size (2).JPG small size (3).JPG small size (4).JPG
      DCS_5551-1.jpg DCS_5599-1.jpg DCS_5614-1.jpg DCS_5537-1.jpg
      You can check for head you have~Thank you~

body size.jpg

2. Awesome! This head - or the complete doll - is for sale?

3. how much it will cost please? so I can save money ;)

and really the neck is 13,5cm??? it is very big. ussually it is 9,5-10cm

#3 mmilena, May 31, 2019
      Last edited: May 31, 2019
    4. The shoulder width is indicated to be 13.5 - the neck appears to be measured 11cm. Still on the larger side but not quite as large as I (also) initially thought :D

5. @mmilena and @Ashemanu on his instagram he says she will cost around $1000 for the fullset LE10 Eva on June 10 2019, but that there will be the basic versions sold separately without the clothes and wig and paint that is cheaper I am guessing

6. this body can fit to older heads like Euna? :)

7. Yes ~^^

I am not sure... you check by neck size~~

bcuz she is tall~ almost company neck size is small~it is not match with my doll style... sorry~~~

#7 rainman, Jun 1, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2019
    8. and she will be available in white skin also?
      and small bust?

I do not see options on your website.

9. Yes~ lagre and small bust ~ you cab choice~ but there is not white skin yet. But i have plane for it in future~

10. main copy.jpg

Hi everyone~ Finally i will open at 10th Jun(from korean time)
      Thank you always~~
      From Rainman~
      Down Photo girls will be released on July~

9.jpg

link is here~
      [상품명]

11. Hello! Can’t find an answer for my question on the board, sorry (
      What zone is Russia for shipping Eva head plus body ( non- limited) and $185-200+ is anyway normal for shipping a SD doll?

12. i think, Russia is zone 4, and it is about $62.

13. Dear E-Lnx, if only!
      Dear Rainman! Thank you for an answer! Oh my! We have $219 for shipping now, oh my.
      Desperately sorry for offtop!

#14 zababee, Jun 12, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 13, 2019