1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

rasendou has new body and heads available!

Mar 31, 2005

1. http://yuusei.co.jp/rasendou/japanese/index.html

The new body looks really strange...the joints are exposed in a weird way. But the new heads are so cute! They're sort of like Dollfie Dream heads but cuter. :D

mou~ maybe someone said soemthing about this before... but a search turned up nothing so I thought I'd post it anyway. :oops:

2. Aww, the second head is so cute. ^___^

The body (what you can see?) doesn't surprise me all that much, it's very Rasendou, IMHO

3. i adore the rascendo D bust body... i'de love one one day.. but i cant find the picture of the new body?

<3 rascendo ^_^ the heads arent my style tho.. too animeish for me (but i guess that's the point). I wonder if the heads are interchangable to a DD?

4. [​IMG][​IMG]

Personally, I don't like the "new body" at all. She looks way too slim and her shoulder joints look too bulbous to me.

Of course, I do think the new anime heads are really cute. heheh :)

5. it seems like they are heading in the obitsu/DD direction, only in resin, which would make those who dislike vinyl quite pleased.

6. Hm, the more I look at it the more the new body doesn't seem so strange to me. It looks good with the new heads anyway.

I agree, it's nice to see some life in the site, I really like Rasendo! Do you still need a shopping service to order for you? I would really like to get the Mei head mold. One more thing, does anyone know if their english site is still up? I couldn't find it.... :oops:

7. Awww, the second head is so kawaii <3

I usually go for unusual looking dolls, but there's something about the new body that's throwing me off. I think it's the position that the body is in, it looks like it's top-heavy. The shoulders are sagging a bit.

8. I think you can order direct but it's a bank transfer. You could email them and ask, I'm sure they're very nice. :3 I'm still in love with their head with the really long elf ears... she looks like Deedlit! It also looks like they discontinued their boy?

9. That poor new body needs to eat something :D

The heads are really cute though!

10. Hi, Could one of you veterans tell a newbie how much the old raseno bodies cost.
      Thanks
      Donna