1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Raurencio Studio - 60cm Lady Discussion

May 31, 2010

1. Wow, I think Stella is the first doll besides a Limhwa Half Elf to make me stop and gasp. She's stunning, and so uniquely different from any doll I've ever seen. She's definitely on my list and I can't wait to see more images of her. Is the new body the one on the front page? I'm not so keen with it :( Does Raurencio Studio resin match any other companies?

2. I found out that Raurencio resin is a match to Dollzone NY skin, maybe that will help.

3. Lycansea: Im afraid youll need to wait some time till first dolls will be here :(.

So far I know none ever bought their first girl Maya, and wasnt she taller?
      These girls are only 62cm!

Why you say resin matching is trouble? I think it matches creamy white resins very well?

There more pix up now!

ETA: Oh I didnt see that:
      Sure? I think DZ white, but only if Raurencio is the same as Unidoll.

4. I was looking for a hand match for jointed hands for Raurencio. If I can find the thread I saw it in I'll post the link but somewhere in resinmatches some nice person put together all the pink skins, yelow skins and white skins they had to show the match and closest to Raurencio was DZ yellow (out of what she had to show) so I made a point to bookmark a seller with DZ yellow jointed hands for future reference. I'll run off now and find that thread if I can. :)

EDIT: Oops, my mistake, it's DK not DZ! Dikadoll yellow skin is the match, sorry. Forgive me, I've had a cold and sucking on menthol sweets all week has obviously fried my brain. :doh

5. Oh, that is interesting! I hope the head might fit, though.

Azraelita, I was just looking up picture requests of Raurencio and from what people were saying it seemed a bit more pale than most resins.

Wow, I didn't realize no one bought Maya, though. I actually liked her, too. :(

Ugh, I wish my male characters weren't so darn female! LOL! :sweat I always end up trying to make female heads male, and it's just so hard to find matching bodies. I just wish more companies would at least make the males and females more similar in size (not just the exchangeable ones like Ariadoll and B&G, but some more mercy ones that at least make any modding less painful than a few centimeter difference, lol!)

I'm really looking at that lady line body to make it more masculine at the very least. And honestly, I don't think removing the boobs would make it any more masculine. The lady line has one of the nicest bodies I've seen for females!

6. Edited my previous post as you were writing yours Lycansea.

I liked Maya too, I like female dolls with "interesting" faces. Otherwise I tend to stick to males too. Finding a good strong male face can be tough though but Raurencio always come up with great faces! I think Azrail and Stella would make an awesome couple!

7. I find Maya very realistic but she was not my type, I still find it strange that they took her down >_<.

Mathurine DK yellow? Maybe for yellowed resin?
      I remember as DK just released their 70cm hands they were showing them on 70cm DZ body and both skins were called white :sweat

Lycansea I totally wish Raurencio would release an male head with Stella's realistic and lifefull feautures!!!
      I almost asked myself too if Stella couldnt be made into guy ggg

8. Hello!!

This is Raurencio studio.
      Thank you very much for your endorsement.
      Now it is time to meet our adorable new models.

Thank you!!

9. *Running off to Raurencio website!*

EDIT: Just got back from there, the girls are $530 each! That's a great price. I took a look at the lady body too while I was there, it's a fantastic sculpt! I love the joints and the shape.

There's almost no Maya left there, only the picture of her in the white dress. But I looked and she's actually quite similar to Stella, maybe that's why I like Stella so much.

10. Stella is very interesting. She exudes personality. The one I find fascinating though is Serena, because she seems such a departure for the sculptor in terms of style, very stylized in a Volks sort of way. The sculptor is obviously trying to stretch her artistic boundaries.

11. Dang! I am too late :(

Raurencio's website is down...just my luck!

12. Sorry.... Our Website normalized...

13. Awesome! Got in just fine :)

14. Stella's gorgeous! I love her face.

15. The Ladies are awesome! The outfits are beautiful! So hard to decide..............

Reasonably priced at $530 before faceup ($60 additional if you want one.) It looks like they come with Extra hand and feet parts random eyes and wig. [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ][/FONT]

16. I like so much the body,seems that Raurencio changed the resin color a bit...

[​IMG] Lady Line Body

[​IMG]Ray

[​IMG] Stella

[​IMG] Serena

17. The ladies are lovely! i would like very much to see Stella as a boy or even Ray. And that body is amazing, I like how its got some muscle on it:D

18. The body is quite nice,even if imo raurencio changed a bit the resin color is still really awesome!

19. Wow... that's.. not the body I saw the other day O.O; that is MUCH nicer :D I love it even!

I don't have access to the site but is it possible that we can see Stella without a face-up?

20. UHM..i've browsed before and i can open it,i check it.
      I don't remember to see by the way any heads without face up...
      This body imo seems the same that maya had..i don't see any difference..the piccies were different yesterday?

EDIT:
      i don't see the lady heads for sale either..anyway no piccies of blank head.

I found only these piccies of Ray without wig:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]