1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Raurencio Studio - 65cm Ian

Apr 29, 2011

1. He looks so handsome and serene wearing this outfit! I can't wait to see what Raurencio comes up with next! It's quite nice that a small company is willing to donate proceeds for Japan's Earthquake Relief.

2. Raurencio are killing me!!! Their last heads are simply AMAZING!
      The sculpt is so detailled! <3 <3 <3

Though I think the body is much too big and too heavy for such young boy^^

3. Wow!!!!!!
      He's eyes!!! so cute!!! first photo looks like my little puppy XD <3 <3
      I wan't to see this boy on thin body. :o

4. Wow, I love him even more then adonis! I love the droopy puppy eyes, it's must be my favorite eye shape. Raurencio is like on some crazy over drive. I love them and it's very sweet they are offering some of the proceeds from their new dolls to charity.

5. I love his face, but it feels like his head doesn't match his body.

6. Wow, Raurencio is on a roll with all these releases and they're all so gorgeous! Those lips, I love.
      I too think that the body doesn't match him that greatly either, sad to say.

7. Oh my goodness! What a sweetie - he looks a lot like a Dollzone Wilka - he'd be great as a big brother to my Wilka twins. Can you buy just the head? I agree with the person above that this body is too mature for such a sweet, young looking face.

EDIT> Yes - you can buy just the head. I found the link on the site.

8. He's adorable! He reminds me of Napidoll's Lucifer ^__^ It's a shame he's so big though... does Raurencio sell heads separately? If so I might get him anyway and put him on a nice slender body- I agree that the one he's on doesn't really suit his innocent face in the photos. ;)

9. Yes you can buy his head seperatly. I think i'm going to get one when I can. He looks like a big version of their mini boys, and I was thinking how much I liked their cutie minis the other day. But SD is better for me!