1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Raurencio Studio's New 40cm Line of Dolls

Mar 3, 2011

1. For those who collect smaller versions of these resin beauties, Raurencio Studio is really picking up the pace of their MSD line. Their newest additions are Josep and Joshua. Any thoughts on these cuties? I personally like Joshua myself! He has such an innocent, life-like look about him.

News Thread

Raurencio Studio's Website

Joshua

Josep

New Girl Karel

Measurements per Raurencio's Website and items that come with these little ones:

[FONT=µ¸¿ò]Items: Acrylic eyes(random), extra hand parts[/FONT]

[FONT=µ¸¿ò]* If you want the make up & defult Wig please purchase the goods of make-up.[/FONT]
      [FONT=µ¸¿ò][FONT=µ¸¿ò]
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT][FONT=µ¸¿ò][FONT=µ¸¿ò][FONT=µ¸¿ò]eye size : 14mm

[/FONT]
      [FONT=µ¸¿ò]wig size : 7-8 inch[/FONT]
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT]

[FONT=µ¸¿ò][FONT=µ¸¿ò]
      [FONT=µ¸¿ò][FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]BODY SIZE

[/FONT][/FONT]
      [FONT=µ¸¿ò]
      Height(Including head) 42cm

Girth of neck 7cm

Girth of Head 19cm (7~8inch)

Girth of chest 18cm

Girth of waist 16cm

Girth of hip 20.5cm

Width of shoulder include arm 8cm

Length from shoulder to elbow 7cm

Length from elbow to wrist 6cm

Length from navel to knee 13cm

Length from knee to sole of the foot 11cm

Width of shoulder include arm 5.5cm

They are different according to a measurement method.

[/FONT]
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT]R. Studio 40cm girl body

R. Studio 40cm boy body
      [FONT=µ¸¿ò][FONT=µ¸¿ò][FONT=µ¸¿ò]
      Hi all! Valentinegirl has posted a new thread for pics, resin matching and posing capabilities on Raurencio's 40cm line. Click [/FONT]
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT]here[FONT=µ¸¿ò][FONT=µ¸¿ò][FONT=µ¸¿ò] for any info you may be able to add.
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT]

2. Oh, wow. They're both adorable, but I also just LOVE Joshua. He's darling!

3. Yup Joshua is totally cute <3

4. Perhaps a dumb question, I haven't looked at Raurencio in a while but what does the (P) stand for underneath the pictures? Is that the points you earn?

5. Joshua is like mini Azrail. So cute.

Mathurine yeah, I think those are the points you earn buy purchasing their products.. although on the orders I placed in 2008 and 2009.. I did not get any point...:|

Anyway, I hope they will do mini Baal.. then I am sure I won't resist him. He will be perfect to be my Arsene's kid. ;)

6. Oh wow! They are so cute! I think they'd make good brothers to Dollmore's Narsha line. XD

7. Absolutely gorgeous boys! I've tried only MSD girls and just haven't taken to them, but the idea of MSD boys really appeal. I do like the Edan as well, hopefully they will do him non-limited edition at some point. I think Joshua is my fave :)

8. Hi Absynthe! They will release Edan in a basic edition as soon as the Limited Edition numbers sell out. No word as to what that number is though.....

9. Hey :) Ah I see, thanks for the heads up on Edan. I haven't really ever looked at Raurenico to be honest, until the last few weeks; I just love the innocence of their boy sculpts; I think they'd have made adorable Yo's too

10. Joshua looks really cute, I like what they're wearing xD;.... the website is down for me though.

11. I thought I was done adding dolls to the wishlist, but Joshua is just adorable. How cute would a pair of Joshua/Josep siblings be!?

12. Hi draa! Sometimes their website goes down when they have to many viewers. Try again later.

I hope their outfits become available as well. I don't have any boys that size and like to be able to get a set of clothing that fits for sure.^^

13. I think the boys would make beautiful brothers, utterly gorgeous. I haven't bought a doll at all in nearly two years; I am sooooooo due a splurge! I like the idea of trying a company I haven't bought from, or even seen IRL. The outfits are precious too. I'm just a leeeeettle bit in love ;)

14. A couple more layaways to tie up and I am thinking Joshua will be joining my family.

Hi Absynthe: Raurencio's quality is very nice indeed. Smooth resin, nice double jointed system and very easy to pose.

15. Am I the only one here who likes Josep better than Joshua? I think his eyes are just so utterly adorable. :D

16. They're both cute! Absynthe thinks they would make beautiful brothers. I totally agree!

17. Karel makes such a cute girl!! I can't wait to see her finished. ^^

18. Me too! She may need to go on the wish list!

19. Now it's going to be a real choice to which one of these little ones I get. I had originally wanted Joshua, but twins would be awesome as well!!

20. Karel is available for sale now! The pics are soooo cute!