Rayearth's feedback Thread

Sep 25, 2007

1. Here is the place to leave all feedback for Rayearth.:)

2. Sold a DoC Bee-A to Rayearth. Absolutely wonderful to work with. Sorry about the delays in shipping and thanks for being so understanding. ^^

3. Rayearth is a wonderful buyer and a very nice person. I highly recommend her :)

4. Rayearth joined a group order I ran. The payments were fast and the communication was very friendly and prompt. Thank you!

5. Rayearth bought a msd wig from me~ she was very quick with her payment and was very nice to make a transaction with! I would love to do business with her again! :D

6. Sold a Nanuri 07 head to Rayearth, quick payment and the transcation went very smoothly! Thank you so much! Recommend to all sellers! :)

7. Rayearth bought a wig from me and she paid very fast, was real friendly. Definitely will do business with again ^_^

8. Rayearth bought a pink Souldoll wig from me. Very positive, commicative, nice buyer to get along with, and she makes payments always in a short time.^^

9. Rayearth participated in my Luts group, she paid fast and was very nice!
      Thanks!:)

10. Bought some clothes from me in a pleasant transaction! Thanks much!

11. responded to Rayearths WTB thread, she was great with communication and very patient. would deal with again

12. Rayearth was in a group order I hosted. paid promtly. great communication. would deal with again!

13. I sold a head to Rayearth, she is nice and paid fast~~ I am happy to do business with her. ^^

14. Rayearth bought some clothes from me and the transaction went very smoothly with quick payment and communication. Highly recommended buyer!

15. Rayearth joined my Dollmore group order and everything was perfect ^^

Lovely to deal with, thanks so much! <3

16. Sold my DoC Elf/Vamp Kirill twin to Rayearth. Once again, a wonderful transaction. I love working with her. ^^

17. I sold DoC Limited Vampire/Elf Ivan to Rayearth!
      Payment was fast and prompt, and great communication!
      Absolutely wonderful to do business with! ;)

18. I sold the LUTS White Riche Set to Rayearth.
      Everything went super smooth; payment was fast and communication was awesome.
      Enjoy!! ;3

19. Rayearth bought an LE outfit from me. Communication was excellent and payment was fast.

Thank you

20. I have another successful transaction with Rayearth!
      She bought "Dollga: W059_PinkCocktail_L" this time and still maintains her high quality as a buyer: positive, communicative, nice buyer to get along with, highly recommended.^^