1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

REALLY small tinies?

Dec 18, 2006

1. Hi ^^

I'm just looking for a really really small tiny (something around 12-15 cm).
      I was first thinking about getting a wishel but since their site doesn't looks like it works that well, then would I try to see if there are other cuties out there I can use instead ^^

So I you know a place where I can buy 15 cm BJDs then please tell me ^^
      (And please not any of them with giant heads ^^' )

2. Maybe a Banji? They are very cute and have 12cm ^^
      You can find them in Dollmore =)

3. I'm waiting on an adorable little Orient Doll :) 12 cm or 4.5:" inches tall! I've seen these in person and they are really adorable AND affordable at around $150. Here is a link to the ones they sell at Denver Doll Emporium http://www.denverdoll.com/orientdollso.html

Good Luck!

4. i agree with ama- i have one of DD-Anne's tinies and i adore her! she is very tiny and cute-she makes a perfect newborn baby size.

5. I adore the very small tinys ..all the ones I have listed are around 10cm
      the smallest tinys I have had ...but just full of character
      they also fit Kelly /Shelly outfits if you like them ;)
      DD-Anne tiny mero has my vote gorgeous little doll
      dont forget the N-doll tinys ...full of attitiude
      Lati White line ...the smallest body of them all ...but because of the larger head she is as tall as the others
      Secretdoll ..10cm
      AND PLEASE dont forget the tiny SSIN
      amazing doll ..my only problem with this one lousy face-up , once I redid her face she was gorgeous

6. I have two of the Orient Doll tinies and I love them, they are so cute, full of character, and pose quite well. Plus the company ships fast!

7. Hmm... is a Naripon in this size range?

8. Also Latidoll White tinies (9,5cm) ;)

9. And... *drumroll* Elfdoll tinies. I guess they're only going to be making them as special orders now? (not 100% clear on that). I have 4... such a glutton for punishment here... the three elf girls are very mature in shape but Min del Re is just a darling little girl.

And I'll second or third or fourth the vote on DD-Anne's tinies. Beautiful girls. I can't wait till after Christmas so I can safely post pictures of the 2 who are living at my house now (my kids don't know about them yet, for obvious reasons! :D )

10. Unless you happen upon an in-stock Elfdoll 14cm tiny at a reseller, they are no longer regularly sold by Elfdoll, though they said they planned to have some limited releases in the future. They are my favorite little ones. I have five of them. They are mostly mature bodied and the Monnaemi sisters ones are young teen bodied.

I also have two Banjis and they are sweet - definitely preteen and 5.7 inches tall (14.478 cm).
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step_submain.php?b_code=B20060103034330

Carolyn

11. Oh my god.. That are just some of the most adorable I ever seen xD Oh my.. Maybe could one of those just be the right one <3

Aaw. some of the genies looks pretty cute to xD

Oh yeah! I have seen some of the orient dolls before. They are just so cuuute ^^<3

- Thank you everybody for showing me all those nice tinies xD Now do I have 3 different kinds of companies to choose between.. <3

12. The smallest I've ever seen are the Naripons and the Ssin Umgi.
      ^_^

Raven

13. [​IMG]
      My 3 very tiny bjds. They are 1:12, dollhousesize, from Olga Reingard. I got the one to the right home yesterday. Bought her directly from Olga Reingard. The two on the left is bought second hand.
      They are 14-15 cm. Smaller than this is too small for me.
      I like mature proportions on all of my bjds.

14. I hope they make all the Orientdoll So again

15. [​IMG]

This bjds are in size 1:12. Very small. Dollhouse size. The girl is from Olga Reingard/ Ancient Tales. Her latest.

#20 tovej, Nov 10, 2023
      Last edited: Nov 11, 2023