1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

rebecca in Fl is great!

Jun 14, 2006

1. I bought her lovely sequin gown and I love it! it is well crafted and my girls love it! Fast shipping and she was a pleasure to deal with

2. I agree, Rebecca is a sweetie and her sewing skills are amazing. I have a couple of corsets that she made for me and they are fantastic on my girls.

3. Oh, I must sing her praises as well. She made an outfit for my Lydia as a partial trade for a Juri head several months ago, and the workmanship is simply amazing. I highly recommend her work.

-d

4. Rebecca's corsets are A+++! She terriffic and great to buy from.[​IMG]

5. I also had a great transaction with Rebecca, I bought a wig from her and everything was exactly as discussed!

6. I agree - I got a gorgeous corset from her & she was SO nice to deal with.

7. I got two wonderful corsets from her, she is really great to deal with :D

8. I had another great transaction with Rebecca in FL :)
      Her work is really lovely!

9. Wow, after reading all of that, I'm wishing I'd gotten a corset to go along with the shoes I got from her! She's super sweet!

10. Bought a Lati plush from her, she was great with communication and so very friendly. Highly recommend her! Thank you so much ^____^

11. I bought Aida's skirt from her and it arrived timely in perfect order! Thank you so much Rebecca! It was an a+ transaction!

12. I bought a dress from her and it was fast shipping, good price and great condition too^^

13. I bought a corset, a hooters uniform (it is! or will be ;) ) and a pair of platform shoes from Rebecca. They arrived very fast and in perfect condition. Rebecca is a very honest, and trustworthy seller and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you Rebecca for a wonderful transaction. ^__^

14. I bought some shoes from Rebecca and she is a lovely, sweet member to deal with. Great, safe packaging and speedy ship. :D

Thanks so much! :daisy

15. i buy a headback Unoa. Perfect!!! A lot of thanks!!!

16. I bought her gorgeous Limhwa. Rebecca's very nice, answers PMs promptly, shipped my Limhwa fast, and was packed quite securely!

I can't recommend Rebecca enough. :D

17. Rebecca's a marvelous seller. I purchased a mini minimee head from her. The transaction was smooth, she shipped promptly, and the package arrived quickly and in great shape. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

18. Bought a doll from Rebecca and it was an excellent transaction! She unstringed the doll (as per my request) and wrapped each one of them in bubble wrap. Excellent packaging and quick shipping. Communication was stellar. ^_^ Thank you Rebecca!

19. had a great transaction with Rebecca in Fl..I bought a pair of eyes from her {sorry can't spell the name of them..Schwargengruber..something like that;)} and they arrived super fast and well packaged!

20. I've had several transactions with Rebecca, and they always go well! Recently bought an outfit, and it was just as promised, with superfast shipping. Thanks again!

Linda S.
      galatia9