1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Red and Yellow - YOSD Color Dolls from Another Space 2 (Anotherspace2) 25 BJDoll

Mar 23, 2011

1. These two little beauties have stolen my heart! :aheartbea I absolutely adore them. I cannot decide which one to get, so I'm trying to save up for both.

Please tell us about them! :eusa_pray Do you like the body? How does it move and pose? Please share anything!

2. So I contacted Another Space 2 for their 25 BJDoll YO-SD sized measurements (YL and RD) and this is what they gave me:

I still would love to know the head circumference and any other measurements people have, if possible!:aheartbea

3. Well, I was kindly informed by an owner that they take a 6-7" wig.

4. Also, a new Baby Color is coming soon! Violet maybe? ^____^ They just announced it on the Anotherspace2 homepage this week.

5. I didn't know that Another Space was releasing new YoSD-sized girls :o.
      Both are very cute! But as always my biggest complaint is that they aren't offered in white skin resin. The new body looks really interesting and posable and the faces are adorable. AS might release WS color babies in the future, but I doubt it.

6. ...is exquisite.

[​IMG]

Her name is Regina. I hope you like her. :aheartbea

7. Another Space2 is releasing a new Baby Color! Her name is Purple and she's being released with a new Sweet Girl named Cookie! Check out their preview pics here.

THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!

8. Oh, I love the new Purple baby! I wish Another Space would release her in WS.

9. Maple Syrup! My baby red girl I love her so much~~~!<333

[​IMG]

10. My Yellow baby - Little Corn. :aheartbea
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Aw, the new Baby Color Cream is gorgeous! What do you think, is she normal or white skin?

12. babyelf, thanks! I think she is of a normal skin. ;)

[​IMG]

13. Are their bodies genderless or are they obviously girls? ^^" And what about knee joints, are they double?

14. Wow this thread has been quiet for awhile. Original body was single joint, second body was double. They're hard to find now. T_T