1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RedMoonlight Feedback

Jun 4, 2019

1. Hello! :kitty2
      If you buy something from me or I buy something from you, feel free to leave some feedback here.

2. Thank you very much for buying resinsoul 1/3 body! The reliable buyer, our transaction went without problems.Fast payment of purchase and pleasant communication! :3nodding:

3. RedMoonlight bought my Mnf Hwayu head. Made a downpayment to hold the head and the full payment exactly when she said she would. Very reliable buyer, she also let me know when the head arrived safe and sound. Very pleasant to deal with. Thank again for your purchase and sorry again for the delayed sending of the COA copy >__<

4. RedMoonlight bought my DZ Cornelia, she was a lovely buyer with great communication and kept me updated when she received the doll. Thank you so much! :)

5. I bought a pair of msd black boots from RedMoonlight who was great to deal with very friendly and helpful, they were shipped out quickly and are perfect thank you :)

6. I bought some MSD boots from @RedMoonlight and she was responsive, generous and very fast and efficient. The boots arrived safe and sound, and were absolutely immaculate. I was very happy with the whole experience and would cheerfully recommend her as a seller.

7. I bought a pair of 70cm shoes from RedMoonLight who was great to deal with once again, the shoes were sent out with tracking number I would recommend her as a seller.

Edit - when the shoes arrived I made the mistake of opening the package and just gave them a quick look over then put them with the rest of my bjd shoes, I didnt noticed until days after when I was redressing my doll I got the shoes to put on and the soles on both the shoes are coming apart. I messaged RedMoonLight right away about this and the reply I got back was that she didnt damage them and that she cant be held responsible for weak glue used on them, I'm not even 100% sure the glue used on them is weak as the parts of the shoe where the sole isn't coming away does seem quite strong so I'm not sure if she did what I did and just gave them a quick look over and didnt notice them when selling them?
      I was offered a full refund if I wanted to send the shoes back, I do really like them and with the current situation I'm rarely leaving home right now so think I'm going to try repair them but I'm just disappointed this has happened.

#7 CandyKane, Jun 14, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
    8. I bought a pair of salafina eyes, easy to shop from and deal with, great communication, fast shipper and very kind :) all in all would live to buy from them again!

9. RedMoonlight purchased my Dollzone body. She was very kind, paid quickly, had great communication, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you!

10. I bought some shoes from RedMoonlight. SHe was quick to respond and a delight to deal with. I would definitely buy from her again!

11. I bought Doll Leaves Nina from RedMoonlight and it was perfect and smooth transaction. The communication was fast and friendly, the doll was shipped quickly and safely packaged. I can just reccomended RedMoonlight as seller :) Thank you so much

12. Leaving feedback EXTREMELY late but, I bought a LUTS MDF Green head from RedMoonlight and everything went super well! It was packed very nicely, and shipped quickly. Communication was pleasant and fast. I'd definitely work with them again!

13. I finished a successful deal with @RedMoonlight. I've experienced great communication and transaction. The payment and messages were fast as well. And let me know immediately when the package arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thank you so much~:daisy

14. I purchased a Dollzone Cornelia head from @RedMoonlight the transaction was very smooth from start to finish. 5 star service, I would definitely deal with them again in the future. Thank you. :)

15. I sold my Little Monic Sofia head to @RedMoonlight through her WTB thread, she was very easy to communicate with, completed her payment quickly and let me know when the head had arrived safely. Very smooth experience and would happily sell to her again in the future :)