1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

regardingbecca Feedback Thread

Mar 23, 2011

1. regardingbecca bought some pukifee faceplates and a wig from me, she paid quickly and was really friendly and lovely the whole way through the process, I would definitely sell to her again!

2. Rebecca bought a Lati Lumi from me, she was very friendly and sweet. Thumbs up!

3. regardingbecca bought a Pukifee/Lati Yellow hat from me, paid quickly and kept in touch to let me know when the item had arrived! She's awesome, as always! :)

Chris

4. First I have to say that Christie (above) smells. :D

Becca bought a Lalatroop hat from me. She was very sweet and paid quickly. As soon as the hat arrived she let me know. Thank you!!!!! :)

Jen

5. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

regardingbecca purchased a yosd size icantdance shirt from me. Swell transaction! I recommend her!Thanks! :D

6. Extra Positive!

Becca commissioned me again to do some Chibi artwork of her adorable Pong girls! She's always such a joy to work with. Always prompt with communication back and forth with me, payment is always prompt, and she is always so grateful. I absolutely adore working on things for her!

Thanks dear!

7. I was super lucky to adopt my LittleFee Ante to regardingbecca. She's just the kind of person we all hope our dolls will end up finding, a loving and appreciative home!

Communication with her was not just swift, but fun and cheerful, and her payment was incredibly prompt. She even let me know when Ante arrived!

A great buyer, and I'd love to do business with her again. I sincerely hope you and the Ante enjoy each other, my dear!

8. I bought PukiFee Ante from regardingbecca. She's an excellent seller! She packed the doll carefully and shipped her very fast. She kept me informed every step of the way. All in all, a wonderful transaction! I would definitely do business with regardingbecca again!

9. I purchased a Pukipuki Pong from RegadrindBecca, and everything went smoothly! Doll is exactly as described (and uber cute!), communication was swift and friendly, and she even shipped the same day i paid. so little Pong was home faster then i expected! Much thanks to you! I will gladly do business/trade with you again! :D

[​IMG]
      I'm Home!!!! by kittywolf13, on Flickr

"Hi I'm Home!"

10. I sold a pair of eyes to regardingbecca--it was a perfect transaction! Thanks so much! :)

11. I bought a Fairyland pukiPong from regardingbecca and everything went smoothly. Thank you for a pleasant transaction. Super positive feedback.

12. Positive!

regardingbecca purchased a pukipuki Pongpong I was rehoming. She was super sweet and paid promptly. We had great communication throughout the transaction. :)

13. I bought a Lati Yellow Benny from Regardingbecca and it was a great transaction! She allowed a layaway, shipped the doll really quickly and packaged her very carefully. She is also fun to chat with- a really nice lady! I can recommend her as a wonderful seller! :)

14. I bought a Littlefee girl body and extras from Regardingbecca, the response to messages were fast and everything was shipped quick + packaged great! I would buy from her again ^-^

15. regardingbecca purchased a Fairyland Pukipuki from me. Her PMs were super friendly, payment was prompt, it was an all-around perfect transition. I highly recommend her. Enjoy your new Cupid!
      -Am