1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rei Tenshi: How much you are willing to pay for them on second handed market

Jan 25, 2009

1. I have always been curious about this and if a thread like this one is already on, please move this message forward to it. Any of you who love this beautiful tiny angels which volks give in the event lottery, how much are you willing to pay if they sell them?

I have see that the highest price one is the one with open eyes and with more joints. I hope to see some opinions here.

2. If you are asking me? I personally wouldn't want to spend so much on a tiny little booger like that, but I'm only guessing because of rarity and brand - People would pay a buttload of money for such a teeny cutie.

The highest price I've seen? Between $1900 - 2000+.

Such a shame too. D:

3. I would adore one ....but if I had that much disposable income ...I still think I would pause for thought
      simply because I would get hammered for customs charges when it came into the UK

there was one available sometime ago which
      was they one I fell in love with
      ...I did ponder her ...thought of selling off half of my collection to get her ....but the thought of those custom charges ....stopped me ..perhaps one will come into my collection ...I wouldnt rule it out

4. I have a hard time considering it, honestly, though I want any Rei or Sei Tenshi dearly. I keep trying to go to all physical Volks USA events to increase my probability of winning someday.

5. Thank You so much for your honest opinions on this. This little beauties can take our heart very easily.

6. I actually change that the highest I've seen one go for was 500,000 yen which translates to about $5620 give or take a few bucks.

7. I wouldn't buy one because they aren't for me, but their prices are pretty high. I would feel guilty spending that sort of money rather than putting it in my savings account~!

8. I feel the same way, I'd rather have my chances in the wind of winning one other than actually buying one. D; Not everyone has this sort of money to burn and I agree with you that I'd rather use that sort of money for something more important like bills or rent.

9. Wow over $5000 that is over the line in my opinion too. I would never got that far even if i have the $$$