1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Releasing Gumdrops Urethane Eyes

Aug 11, 2006

1. Please pm Grace with your individual questions or refer to her website for more information.

Thank you! :)

2. I can't seem to get on the site... is it just a temproary(sp) server issue?

3. I'm a bit confused. What's the difference between the new line of eyes and the old one? They're both gorgeous but I can't quite see what the difference is...

4. Hello

Sorry we are also in the middle of changing web host. >.< I know it's wrong timing but it should be working now.

To answer the difference between "old" Eye Candies and Gumdrops, they are made by different maker. Looks similar but not really, specially since the maker of Mystic Eyes("old" Eye Candies) has started to change his eyes into having very flat backs. I don't know if that style will be permanent however or if he will revert back to before. Also the colors are different and Gumdrops is available in albino version.

For any questions at all about the eyes, I can be contacted at blythe1972(at)cox.net. It is faster than pm. ~_~

Thank you,
      Grace

PS

Treelore, I responded to your pm.

5. when will you be posting more pics of 'albino' eyes ^_^ i need to see them all in order to choose a color! thanks!

6. I will post more albino as soon as I have them in other colors. Right now the latest one I have is only the stormy blue. >.<

Thanks,
      Grace

7. What sizes will these eye be available in? Will there be certain features restricted to certain sizes (eg: Albino only available in size 14-18, or no-pupil only in sizes 14-16) or anything like that?

8. What will the wait be on these? Is it another 3-month wait situation or hopefully better?

Raven

9. What's the price range on these? They're beautifull... But I can't find where the price is listed...

10. Grace prefers that you email her for prices. :)

11. When I looked at the pages for the individual colors, under "Product Information", there was a drop-down menu with sizes and prices. And even on the Eye Candies page prices are now listed. <3

12. All colors and sizes(10mm-20mm) that are available for Standard eyes are also available in Albino and No Pupil versions. ^^

The wait is a little bit better, about 8 weeks.

Price range is from $40-$60 depending on size. ^^

13. Hi, Grace! Best of luck with this new release :D

I was curious -- do you have a picture of the eyes from the side, so that we can see what the back looks like, and the front paperweighting? I prefer a low dome, so I'm always interested in seeing what the eyes look like in profile.

Thanks much . . . and I'm DROOLING over the new color range, eee . . . magenta is calling to me!!

-- Andi <3

14. Thank you Andi! ^^ Here is a picture I took for you. Sorry about the resin dust on the eyes. >.< I had to sand the stump a little to make them stand evenly. ^^

[​IMG]