1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul 70cm Long discussion

Sep 1, 2008

1. My first BJD is going to be a RS Long! HORAY! can anyone tell me every last detail about him?

2. @RaverBJDJunky: Congratulations on choosing Long! He is way more gorgeous in person.:D
      [​IMG]

3. Could anyone give me the good and bad list of him? Im going to be buying him soon and i want to know what to expect. Hes gonna be my first doll ever :)

4. Does anyone know how long his torso (shoulders to hips) Is?

5. I really want a Lt tan/coffee Long. i'm curently saving up for one. now. and almost have enough. couldn't decide what color at first but looking around I know I love the Lt tan. I'm also loving the posibilty that's ive seen in picture. he will be my first 70cm. the only thing i'm not sure on is if I want to order him with a face up or not.

6. RS Long was my first doll and I've got the old body but I LOVE him <3 Good choice!!!! They can be tricky to cloth if you stay with the 70 CM body but its well worth it <3

7. I have a question. Is the 70cm body now, the same as when it first came out?

8. I don't believe so. I think the core of the body is the same, but they changed how the hands and feet are attached. They're using hooks now. When I got my Long they drilled holes through the pieces and had them strung up as a whole with the doll.

I found a picture on my flickr.

[​IMG]
      hands and feet by jainatina, on Flickr

9. oh. awesome thank you for the info.

10. Also now they are double jointed

11. @skittzlez2: wow I love that. grr i'm so anxious to get him now.

12. okay so I have another Question. what size wig does Long wear?

13. Wig size is 8/9. :)

14. Congrats on Long! He has a beautiful face, I think. He may be a bit loosey-goosey when you get him. But Resinsoul puts the knots in the top of the head, so you should be able to pull up the elastic to make it tighter, move the knots down, without having to restring unless you want to. I have the doublejointed body. I think Long wins the cutest-bum award in my house. :)

15. @Jainatina: thank you. that'll help me narrow my search on wigs.

16. My Long's are all wired up to stand....lol. They are great slouchers though! My Long's have changed a lot since the last photo....My NS one is now on Gang's body and Gang is on Long's body! I love my shorter Long! He is much easier to drag around with me.
      [​IMG]

17. I would like to see more photos of him sitting down and such to see how he bends

18. Hello everyone!~
      This is my Long,Frost,he is a dragon)Hope to you enjoy him)
      [​IMG]

19. Darkhero, your Frost is really cute >u<

Can anyone tell me whether Long will fit trousers made for Dream of Doll DOT boys/Luts Senior Delfs?
      Any 70cm pants I buy absolutely drown my boy, haha.

20. Is Long's body double jointed? O.o Is there a 70cm double jointed Resinsoul boy body even? Since I have plans to get a Long, but need to know if he does or doesn't come double jointed. :)