1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul 70cm Long discussion

Sep 1, 2008

1. As soon as my finances clear up, I'm getting one. In fact, it also might have solved my problem with looking for bodies.

2. If I could get a response from them, I'd give them money! I really would.

3. I've ordered one last week, I'll be sure to post pictures and so on when he arrives in a few weeks :)

4. This is a LONG's hands other,It's standard hands.If you order on RS,you can get a make a fist hands
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

5. Wonderful.
      Thank you so much for the photos.

6. Wow, I love these new hands!

7. That's exciting. I did get an email from the company and they answered my questions. I'm going to order in the next couple of days!:)

8. I also plan on getting this lovely boy X3 next pay check he is mine!

9. :) I finally got my order through!
      It took 3 tries, but the third time was the charm.
      :love There was something about this elfin character that just called to me. And the price was hard to believe. But great!:)
      Really looking forward to having this fella at home.

10. I'm really curious to see this new body! X3

11. I got an email from Resinsoul that my Long had shipped on 9/27, so I am hoping that he might arrive today!
      Has anyone else gotten him yet?
      I know Latte has one on order!

12. I think it looks a little awkard to have such a slender form (seriously, look at the side pics!) with his ribs showing and yet still have a six-pack. XD But I love his limbs/appendages (i.e. arm, legs, hands, and feet). And I really like his neck.

Flamingomoon-- Ooh... he is pretty. I like him better without blushed nipples, I think. XD

Does anyone know if his resin would match Fairyland NS resin? Or if anyone has a Delf as well, a comparison for size would be fantastic.

13. My Long arrived on Wednesday last week :)
      In here I've posted some nude pictures showing how flexible his torso joints are, and here is my own box opening :)

14. Latte, your photos are great! Looking forward to seeing even more.

15. Thanks! It's so exciting seeing someone else's Long XD! Your pictures remind me a bit of Sephy from FFVII with that silvery wig and those blue eyes. He looks lovely and serene :) I can't wait to see what you end up doing with him once he has his own wig and clothes!
      May the number of Longs grow and flourish:D

16. Absolutely. May they grow and flourish.
      He's liking this wig. I'm not sure that Bijou will get it back anytime soon. We shall see.

17. Beautiful!

He stand well, too. I'm thinking my second doll will be a 70cm, and this one looks great. >w<

18. Those are some really nice legs.

19. I think I really need one in blue skin!
      And one in white! And in normal! OMG!!! *dies in fatasies* ;D