1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul 70cm Long discussion

Sep 1, 2008

1. I'm really tempted to get a dark twin for him in white...I love this doll so much:aheartbea Just to see how differently I could do the two of them up, I think he has a very versatile headsculpt for that kind of thing.
      And also...I just realised that he resembles Link from LoZ fairly well...I'm tempted to make a Link costume set for him XD

2. Wow he's really gorgeous! I would probably mod the head though... for my character. What size eye does he wear?

3. Resinsoul says 16mm to 18mm. The ones in my photos are the ones that he came with.... that's all he's got so far!

[​IMG]

4. wow, he looks fantastic :love

5. Does anyone have comparaison shots? Like the 70 cm Resinsoul with another 60 or 70 cm doll. I want to see the proportions.

6. Okay, I'm confused now... I have bought this doll, but as a Bobobie doll.... plus, when I ordered it from Bobobie, there was no-where indicated that he had elf ears which a not nice surprise from me, as I don't want elf dolls... apart from that he is an elf, he just has the most lovely face and great body. I look forward to getting mine in a couple of weeks, i'll just have to modify his ears so he'll no longer be an elf.

- karina

7. I just took a look at the bobobie pictures of Long, and yeah, the wig pictured covers a lot of his ears. I'm sorry that you feel misled :( Still, I look forward to seeing a modded non-elf Long :)

8. For those who have him... Have you compared him at all with another doll? He looks so slim yet buff... is it really really lean? I know it's a weird question but I wanted to make Long a guardian for my elf Yder... but I have a Bishonen House and I am afraid he might look puny next to him.

9. That's too bad. I hope you can fix the ears and be happy with the doll.

I ordered mine from Resinsoul, I was unaware that Bobobie sold him as well.
      I'm actually glad that I did order from them because they sent his "fist" hands along with the "regular" hands. I haven't put them on, but the fists are shaped beautifully and should be lots of fun to have.

10. I want to see what he looks like in the tan skin, or maybe one of the other colors.

11. I think I by now have overcome the "shock" of him having elf ears. I rest with the fact that he has a wonderful face, and i'll just modify his ears and I'll be sure to show him in that version to you.

I was just informed from bobobie that they expect to ship him in two weeks. I can hardly wait.

- karina

12. A few people asked for pictures of Long (my doll's name is Fate) posing. I did a few and hope it is ok to post them here.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I hope that helps a bit for those who wanted to see how flexible he is.

13. Flamingomoon, those are awesome pants he's wearing. Where did you get them?

And he does have an awesome body! :| too bad I've already spent my doll money for the moment...

14. Nice posing pics!!!!
      Thanks for sharing *O*

15. hemlock_inyx The pants are a pull on pair that I made for my Dia, and I got them a bit too long. Luckily they fit "Fate" because he has nothing else to wear as yet!!

16. oh wow!He looks flexible! ^_^ I've been thinking of getting the body....dose it pose easily? as I've noticed with my 60 bobobie boy, I have to pop his lower torso area out, leaning him forward so that he can sit up without falling over and smacking his head >_< can the 70 sit up wouthught such trouble? THANX!

<3 Kira

17. wow he's just gorgous. i can't wait for mine to arrive.

- karina

18. Mine was a bit loose in the lower hip joint, so I wired his legs and now he moves just fine.

baroness, I know you'll be thrilled with him. I'm looking forward to seeing photos.:)

19. I probably will. I love big dolls. I am going to mod mine though since I don't want him to be an elf. but i just adore his face and his body is very beautiful..if you can say that about a guy's body...!

- karina

20. Baroness, let's see some photos! :) Oh, I know. You're going to make us wait till you give him cosmetic surgery, right?;)