1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul and Bobobie Mini Discussion Thread - Part 33

Aug 5, 2021

1. Oooh she's pretty! Although I really wish they'd show blank version of their sculpts too...

2. Hmm, I can't really see the elbow joints well (hidden by the dress), but she does appear to have the new ankle joints that Lina has.
      Maybe? When they released the new Shi/Xi body, they did a smaller bust and a larger bust version. Maybe this is a similar release?
      When Resinsoul posts in the News section, we'll have to ask.

3. they've gotten a lot better at faceups.
      I like how peeved she looks but I really need to see a blank sculpt.

4. They've got the measurements up and it confirms that she's the same body as Ran. But yeah, I really wish there were good blank sculpt photos.

5. That facial sculpting is - that's really good. I'm looking at my old Mei, and there's a pretty significant increase in subtle details (cheeks, eyebrows).
      At Resinsoul prices.
      Looks like Resinsoul is coming for the more expensive companies. :abambi:

6. Those thigh peanuts make me nervous lol. But I guess 99% of the time I use stands anyway. The extra pose-ability when not standing would be nice. And those new sculpts...alas I'm looking at elf girls for the moment

Is it allowed to post a picture of an anime character in here if I was looking to pick the best RS/BB sculpt for it? Figured there would be more RS/BBB knowledge in here. Sun already said they could modify the ears...so just looking for other opinions on sculpts.

7. Go for it, resinsoul are terrible with their lack of blank sculpt images so it can be hard to figure out what the heads actually look like.

8. I've been meaning to get my Daytime centaur a friend. I think Lina would be perfect. She look grumpy but I like that :)

Still my Daytime do not have his horns on because of the missing magnet. I have had too many things planned in my doll hobby to be able to think about any Resinsoul orders so far :sweat But I'm hoping sooner than later I can do an order so I can ask for a magnet. Originally I were only going to order Animal 0037, and usually I only do one doll order at the time. But I think this time I'll have to order both Lina and Animal 0037 at the same time.

Currently I only have Daytime and Flame, but I'm looking forward to grow my Resisoul collection a bit more <3

Edit: I have no words right now :doh

[​IMG]

His missing magnet were stuck behind his s hook, and I somehow did not notice... My eyes are not the best, but still Idk how I could miss that!

I'm just glad he finally got on his horns :love

That is an amazing color you dyed her :)

#489 manabusama, Apr 18, 2024
      Last edited: Apr 18, 2024
    9. Elf ears Lan (on Rong body) is here!
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Not sure how well it shows in these pics, but her mouth has a slight asymmetry that gives her a bit of a smirk, which is perfect for the character (she'll be my last dnd character, spring eladrin bard who loves pretty outfits, so she's perfect to make a doll of haha!)

10. WHOA. That's the new Lan? Already? That is an absolutely stunning color, and she's gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you do with her.
      I love me a good smirk.
      Man...... (I don't buy MSDs anymore I don't buy MSDs anymore I don't - ) :shudder

11. Amazing! That is the second time I've been tempted by that color, but I wouldn't know which sculpt or what type of character they would be. Plus I really need to focus on some of my current dolls.

All I know when it comes to Resinsoul for now is that I'd like Lina in the dark tan, and Animal 0037.

#492 manabusama, Apr 30, 2024
      Last edited: Apr 30, 2024
    12. resinsoul green is the best. I love it so much.

13. Oh that sounds like a great character, I hope you will post photos when she's been completed. I love seeing photos of before and after. :love

I wish I'd seen the Bobobie sales promo BEFORE I ordered my sky blue Mei from Resinsoul, I could have saved some $'s. Still Sun says 40 days 'till shipping, so I guess that's pretty good these days. I want to make her look similar to a Na'vi character, but not identical, then form a story around her.

14. This wig looks perfect on your centaur! Opens up tons of possibilities in styling her. :love

QUESTION: Has anyone put a MAI head on a 45cm boy body? If so, photos please, please please. :eusa_pray

15. She's cute, and that green is perfect for a spring eladrin!

16. The new Lina doll is calling to me like the ruling ring.... I don't typically buy girl dolls but she is so beautiful! The dark tan color is very pretty as well

17. Same! I'm going to get her in the dark tan. When I don't know yet, but hoping sometime after summer vacation.

18. I am also probably going to get her when I am not so strapped for cash. I will probably wait until people get their pre-orders to see how she does with standing. I have had issues with my Song's joints and while I could suede them I just don't particularly want to. If I'm being honest I will still probably buy her regardless

19. I love Resinsoul too much so I don't care much about the mobility of their body. I had a Li once in the red skin, and after some tighter restringing she held her poses wonderfully. I may have restringed her much tighter than you normally do, but it made her hold any pose I put her in.

[​IMG]

Looking at her old images makes me miss her now... In this image though her red skin had started to loose it's red and become more like a warm chocolate.