1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul centaurs!

May 18, 2016

1. Anyone see the new centaur tiny dolls from resinsoul? Tell me what you think of them!

#1 Queennova201, May 18, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
    2. Where? WHERE?! :D
      I cant find him anywhere. You're not confused with Soul Doll, are you?

3. No they came out, but RS pulled them from the site not sure i f they were spose to be released yet or not. They're gorgeous. I saw them on facebook.

4. I saw the photos on the website, I want one! :) Hope they do release them soon!

5. Oh are you on the resinsoul love page? Im the one who posted the pics XD

Nope! They pulled the pics it seems. I cant wait for them to be released!

#5 Queennova201, May 18, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
    6. Lucky you saved the pictures before they were pulled off the website. I'm waiting for an OK to join the Facebook group. I want to see for myself! Very exciting.

7. A friend of mine posted an image of them on instagram! They're so cute, and the transparent resin looks lovely!

8. They're back up!

Wahoo, Resinsoul really up'd their game recently. I really like 02's faceup. (If they change their names later, it's the white and blue boy with antlers)

9. I think they're actually called cervitaurs, but who cares! They're adorable! :D

10. They seem to be back up but don't have prices yet.. I've never wanted a yosd until now. They are amazing! I am crossing my fingers that this means they'll release an SD or MSD one day.

11. Curious :3nodding:

12. Oh gosh they're so pretty :love I think I love the pink one the best or that blue transparent one!

13. They are back up and have a price listed now. The options aren't available yet so you can't actually buy them though. $149 asking price.

14. I hope they get real names before they are up for sale. "What do you think of my new girl? She's a Resinsoul 00!"

15. I'm actually really excited by these!

16. They're cute!

17. Very cute :) they've come a long way and even their photography has gotten much better. I would definitely consider getting one :3nodding:

18. I love Resinsoul anyway but these new dolls are amazing! The price is great as well... I don't know if I have a need for a centaur or what ever they are called but I might find a need to have them.. lol I love the ears as well..

19. XD i thought the same thing.

Finally a centaur doll that isnt going to break the bank

Yes! You should find a character to shell and spread all the resinsoul centaur love lol. I didnt have one in mind but i do now!

20. Someone posted them in Resinsoul Love earlier today while I was at work, super excited to see the company actually take on centaurs! :D It's really good to see a bjd centaur that's good on a budget, and that they're getting much better with their company pictures.

Tags: