1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ResinSoul Feedback (ALL)

Dec 18, 2008

1. Couldn't find a thread, so thought I'd start one - hope that's okay!

:candycane * What did you order? Coffee Lian with yellow eyes and partial faceup.
      :candycane * When did you order? 6th December 2008.
      :candycane * Where did you order? Directly from the website.
      :candycane * How was the communication? AWESOME. They answered a zillion stupid questions, and even borrowed a Charisma head to photograph on her body to prove to me it wouldn't fit very well when I didn't believe them. Their English-speaking rep, Sun, is positively an angel.
      :candycane * How easy was it to pay? We got a bit confused, but we just Paypal'd them with a lot of cut-and-pasted Chinese text, and everything worked out fine.
      :candycane * How long did it take to ship? Ten days from payment to arrival in the UK!
      :candycane * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I think the quality is mindbogglingly outstanding for the price. :goldstar
      :candycane * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Actually, she's much prettier than the site pictures.
      :candycane * Were you satisfied with the product? YES! More like "overjoyed with the product", really.
      :candycane * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

Please don't blame me for the candycanes. SOMEONE made me and, well, she buys me dolls. :gingerbreadman

2. Adding my FB for ResinSoul

* What did you order? WS Lian with faceup

* When did you order? 6th December 2008.

* Where did you order? Directly from the website.

* How was the communication?
      There wasn't really any needed, but they did email me with a tracking number as soon as she shipped.

* How easy was it to pay? Extremely easy. I just used paypal through the shopping cart on their site.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Eleven days from ordering to arrival at my house

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      yes, yes YES! She's fantastic for the price. I absolutely love her body's engineering and she is *so* pretty!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? She looks better, actually.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      YES! Absolutely.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

N/A

3. Resinsoul Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?​

(Resinsoul is sold from Bobobie's site as well as via DDE and their own website, but they are a distinct company, with different faceups, body and head sculpts than Bobobie's. However, they are cast with the same resin and at the same facility as Bobobie's dolls.)

4. * What did you order?
      A tan Song with faceup, a white Ju with faceup, and we also received a whiteskin Yu with faceup as a promotional gift for New Year's.

* When did you order?
      December 15th (2008)

Directly from Resinsoul at www.resinsoul.com

Emails from the company were always prompt and helpful.

There was a website error on the "submit order" page of the website, but we emailed them directly with our order, and they sent back an email the next day with our total and their paypal address. Payment was super simple.

The dolls shipped on December 30th, and arrived January 5th. (EMS was slow to deliver due to the holidays, but the company shipped the dolls in two weeks and one day.) Because of the website error, we did not have an order listed on the website, but we were sent an ems code with our order and the company asked to be notified when we got the dolls, to be sure they got here safely.

Quality of these dolls far exceeds the low price for the product. They are fully sanded, the faceups are only $10 but are professionally done, and they all came with bags and cushions, even the Yu. They were strung slightly loose for shipping, but tightening and sueding makes them stand like rocks. The Yu has a slight belly-pop which is easily remedied with a dot of hot glue suede or by putting her in clothes. The tan doll had some slight fading from sanding, as I have seen in other sanded tan dolls, but it is not really noticeable. The resin is lightweight and very smooth, but does not feel fragile or in any way of inferior quality. I noticed no thinness of the resin around the eyes or ears as I have seen in other, more expensive molds. The slender nature of the dolls in part contributes to their lightweight feel compared to other, thicker dolls of their size. The sculpts are gracefully done. Posing and sitting them takes some work, but a custom color doll with faceup in 45cm, for $145, is a fantastic deal. These are remarkable dolls at a remarkable price.

Company pictures are misleading--the dolls look a million times better than the company photos!

More than satisfied.

n/a

Absolutely.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I would, except nobody is willing to sell them! ^_^ Having them now, I can see why!

5. * What did you order?
      Blank NS Bei, Blank NS Bao

* When did you order?
      The end of November

Order was placed through Featherfall

Communication with Featherfall was good, no communication was done directly to ResinSoul (though a request through Featherfall for certain colors in the random eyes may have been partially honored, or I may have just been very lucky on one set.)

Very easy

The dolls arrived in under 2 months, it likely would have been less time if the order period had not overlapped the Featherfall holiday break period

Yes, the sculpts are very nice, and extremely reasonably priced

Yes

Yes

N/A

Yes

Yes

6. * What did you order?
      a withe skin 70cm body

* When did you order?
      February

directly from resinsoul.com

very good,
      detailed emails when the payment was in and when the doll was sent

very easy

2 weeks production + the normal ems shipping time

no, its much better than the price would suggest

yes, but it looks much better in real life

yes, i love it

yes, planning to buy more in august/September

absolutely

7. * What did you order?
      ResinSoul Lan in Normal Skin Color

* When did you order?
      9th of March

Directly from the company.

Very good! They answered all my questions promptly!

Very easy (paypal).

She was sent out on the 28th of march and received on the 1st of april. (from China to Europe)

Very much appropriate.

She looks ten times better sitting here on my desk than I could ever have imagined from the company sales pictures! The pictures don't do her justice. :aheartbea

Yes, very much.

x

Yes, if there was another sculpt I liked as much as Lan.

Yes.

8. * What did you order?
      Mei in white skin, no face up

* When did you order?
      6th May [around that time]

Company

It was really good! The representative for that company, was worried that my parcel got lost, and had emailed me about this. As it was delayed to be delivered to my front door by 3 days. It turned out, it was the local post office's fault. So it's all good. Also, I had requested it to be delivered by 5th of June, if possible. They went faster then I expected! <:

Very easy! You do it via paypal. c:

It was shipped 19th of May, and arrived on 26th of May. Although, this long postage time, wasn't the company's fault. It was the post office's so it's not bad. c:

Oh yes! It's worth the price, she looks even better in real life! C:

Not really, looked even better! XD

Very satisfied.

N/A

Yes! <3

Depends. :\

9. * What did you order?
      70cm WS Long body

* When did you order?
      11/4/09

Directly from Resinsoul at www.resinsoul.com

Fast and super friendly replies to all my questions

Very easy through paypal, no problems.

As the body was in stock he was shipped to me on the 13/4/09.

The quality of resinsoul dolls is excellent, they are well finished and sanded super smooth, you can't ask for more for such great prices!

Better than the sites piccies!;)

More than satisfied.

n/a

For sure I would, without hesitation!

I would snap them up!;)

10. What did you order?
      A normal skin Mei
      When did you order?
      5-31-08
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Through a dealer-JunkySpot
      How was the communication?
      There wasn't really any beyond getting the email receipt from the company, which I got quickly (like within a matter of minutes) and the shipping notice (also received within a matter of minutes).
      How easy was it to pay?
      As easy as it always is to pay via paypal.
      How long did it take to ship?
      I got the shipping notice within minutes of ordering, the first update to the tracking was the next day, and I got the doll today.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Very much so. I'm quite happy with the doll.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      With the exception of the sales photos being of a white skinned doll, and my ordering a normal skinned doll. But that's not the fault of the company.
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      This was not an issue.
      Would you order from this company again?
      If they came out with another mold I like, certainly.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes.

11. * What did you order? Dan in lilac skin

* When did you order? 6/19/09

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly through the company

* How was the communication? Excellent!

* How easy was it to pay? Used Paypal, very easy

* How long did it take to ship? about 4 weeks after I ordered her she was @ my door

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I was surprised at how nice the quality was, well worth the price!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? The company pictures are crappy~ she's way prettier in person!

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

* Would you order from this company again? Yes indeed

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe, but their prices are so low I'd probably just buy new.

The resin is very smooth and even, no marbeling or seams, the face up & blushing are well done, she is slender & lightweight but the resin does not seem thin or brittle at all. She's strung well & poses well and is very well balanced. She came shipped in a pretty carrying case, well wrapped, with extra eyes.

12. What did you order? dai in normal skin

* When did you order? 28th april

through a dealer

* How was the communication? very good from the dealer

* How easy was it to pay? Used credit card

* How long did it take to ship? about 9 weeks

i was quite satisfied with the price of my girl

no she is much nicer in person

Everything was good except the factory face up...the rims of the eyes were blobbed with paint, so i had to strip her and do it myself...

i also had to re-string her 3 times in order to get her to pose...her knee joints are not great..they could be better

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

I would think about it

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe, but their prices are so low I'd probably just buy new.

i think anyone who is thinking of getting into this hobby could not go far wrong with resinsoul....face up aside it's what you do to your doll that matters...the personalisation is key to getting the doll you want.... the end result of my dai i love..she looks so much better than she does on the site

13. * What did you order?
      Coffee Song with an extra blank head
      * When did you order?
      Begining of August
      Directly from Resin soul. I had problems ordering on the website so i just placed an order through email.
      It was great. They were friendly and responded on time.
      Via Paypal
      about 20 or so days.
      Absolutely! their dlls are really good.
      not at all. Doll was so much better in real life!!
      yes and then some.
      I already did XD
      I might do. I'm a bit iffy about buying second hand but if I'll see something i like i would.

14. * What did you order?
      ResinSoul Feng
      * When did you order? July 30th
      directly from the company
      wonderful
      incredibly easy
      25 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      No, he looked better
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes very much
      Yes, I plan to
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I'm not sure, if I were in a hurry to get it, I suppose, but the prices are so affordable I probably wouldn't need to

15. * What did you order?
      70 cm Feng in normal skin w/default faceup

* When did you order?
      Mid-August

Directly from resinsoul

Excellent! They answered my questions quickly and clearly.

Very easy, I just used paypal.

About 1 month.

YES!! He is very well made with nice, smooth, even resin.

Better than.

VERY.

N/A

Definitely.

If I could find them and had the money for it.

16. * What did you order?
      Dan with Horns in Coffee Color default faceup

* When did you order?
      about 9-7-2009

Directly from Resinsoul

Great communication, a fast and friendly answer within 24 hrs or faster.

I had trouble ordering from the website, I ordered by email, got confirmation and paypaladres the next day, very easy.

Dan was shipped 4-8 received her 6-8 two days to Europe (Netherlands)

Very good quality, the coffee color is even all over, she has no seems, the body has nice details, love her back !

No. So much better.

I'm very satisfied !

N/A

Definitely.

Yes

17. What did you order?
      Coffee Dan with face-up

* When did you order?
      Sept 8, 2009

Through the Junkyspot. I took out a few questions below because I didn't buy direct from Resinsoul.

Absolutely. The doll is beautiful, a great sculpt, and nicely finished. She posed well right out of the box. I'm thrilled with her.

Much better than the company photos. I was pleasantly surprised.

Yes I was. Well, her default eyes were kind of weird. But otherwise I was, and that's minor.

n/a

Yes I would--probably I'd order direct next time, since they customize their faceups for no extra charge.

Absolutely! I'm a big Resinsoul fan now.

18. What did you order?
      YoSD Bei - Blue Skinned

* When did you order?
      August 15th, technically; did a month layaway for her. Picked her up Sept. 17th. in Atlanta. :)

I bought her from a local dealer

I think so, definitely. Even for a YoSD size, the price is definitely acceptable.

I hadn't really heard of them before... However, in the sales picture, they're featured with the normal skin, whereas I got her in blue. They do look similar, but it's a bit different with the blue skin.

Very much so. She's adorable

n/a

Probably so. I know if I do get another RS doll, I'll buy it again from my local vendor. It's much, much faster and safer, IMO because I'm able to pay in cash no problem.

Absolutely! They are adorable dolls.

19. * What did you order? resinsoul lian
      * When did you order? August 24th
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? directly
      * How was the communication? great, as always
      * How easy was it to pay? paid with paypal, very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? one month to make, one week in shipping.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? the quality is much better than the price would suggest.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? no the product is much nicer than the photos suggest.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes, i love it
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? never had any problems with them.
      * Would you order from this company again? i have ordered from them several times.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? absolutely

20. * What did you order?
      Gray skin Bao, white skin Bao, purple skin Bei

* When did you order?
      August 20, 2009

Through the company by email, not through the website

Excellent. Sun answered all of my questions quickly and was very kind.

Payment through paypal, very easy

Approximately 4 weeks

The quality exceeded expectations

Yes, but even cuter in person!

Very satisfied

N/A

Definitely

Yes if the company no longer offered the item I was looking to buy