1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

restocked: 42cm * slim mini Human Nabiya! ~ and tiny surprise Nabiyette coming soon

Sep 2, 2009

1. July 18. 2010:
      Hi all,
      Restock News: Human Nabiyas are now back in stock!
      PLUS, stayed tuned for a 6" tiny dollhouse size Nabiyette coming soon:Dwww.gardenofdolls.com

[​IMG]

******************************************************************************

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Could you also post a picture of her with hair? I know that sounds odd but I want to see how her face features work with a wig. Thanks
      Thank you I will be looking forward to it.

3. I don't have these on hand. They're at the factory being made. I can post pictures of them with wig when they arrive. I'll be taking preorders on them soon with free shipping.

4. PREORDER price of Normal & White skin is $215 with Free Shipping. Add $5 for tanned skin. Price will go up a bit when the dolls arrive. This includes the default faceup as shown, and I will apply eye lashes on each doll. All Nabiya dolls will come with faceup as I ordered them that way. If you don't want eye lashes added, please let me know.

Here's the discussion thread:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320853

5. I've uploaded preorder price & shopping cart on my website. :)

6. Elf ears Nabiya may be available later on. Only human ears Nabiya is available to order. thank you,.

7. Can you buy just the head in tan?

8. Hi,
      If there's someone that wants the double jointed body only, then I suppose you can just buy the head. I will PM you if I find anyone that would want to split. Her body will pose better than regular body, so I hope you can buy the whole doll if there's no one that wants to do a split.

9. Any idea when they would arrive if you pre-ordered? I'm thinking of one for a gift for someone from India who will be leaving the country the end of October and would like to hand-deliver it to her before she leaves.

10. They're scheduled to arrive before October. End of September.

11. I don't see the elf ears as an option for Nabiya on your website. Can we still order her with them? Thanks!

12. Hi,
      I'm sorry, but we'll have to wait on the " Elf ears " only until maybe December. since the factory's busy and I don't want them to be delayed in the human ears Nabiya. Only human ears available for now. I should edit that on top. Thank you.

13. I finally received photos of the white & tan faceup of Nabiya. Uploaded above. Take advantage of Preorder price with free worldwide shipping!

14. Today's the last day for preorder pricing and free shipping! DOn't miss it!

15. I've uploaded a few photos here for you with wigs, please also visit discussion thread for more photos:

16. Garden of Dolls Nabiya discussion link here.

17. That link was broken. Garden of Dolls Nabiya discussion link is here:

18. white skin photo up!

19. I received a sample photos of Nabiya with elf ears. Here they are:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]