1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Update [ rhapsodisiac ] fur wigs - reopened after long hiatus! unique fur & fur/mohair wigs!

Nov 15, 2011

1. I'm delighted to announce that after several years of hiatus rhapsodisiac is now open again and accepting fur wig orders. \^o^/

~*~ rhapsodisiac - fur wigs with attitude - main store ~*~

~*~ rhapsodisiac - fur wigs with attitude - on Etsy ~*~

Here's just a glimpse of some of our available styles and colours. We make a range of sizes from YoSD/Unoa up to SD!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The shop has been completely revamped and we've introduced a shopping cart system, so that you no longer have to go through the complicated email process -- instead, just pick the wigs in the size and colour you want, add them to your cart, and checkout.

I also have an entirely new type of wig available for you, a unique fur and mohair mix!

[​IMG]

Each of these wigs is unique so when it's sold, it's gone! However if you miss out but are interested in any particular fur/mohair combination, please drop me a line -- I'll be happy to consider a custom order for you!

The new shop has been tested by several kind friends, but please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any problems with it -- I'll be happy to help fix it right away for you!

I've been living overseas sans sewing machine for the last three years, and so I was unable to make wigs, but I'm now back with my machine, all my furs, and my patterns, and I'm ready and raring to go. I'm really looking forward to once again delivering high-quality, unique fur wigs to the ABJD community!

I look forward to hearing from many of you soon!

2. Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce that I've also opened an Etsy store with my products, so for those of you concerned about purchasing directly via the site, you can also purchase my items through Etsy! (^^)

~*~ rhapsodisiac on Etsy ~*~

You're also welcome to convo me directly on Etsy to discuss my wigs, including custom items if you are interested in them!

I look forward to accepting many more orders from you all! (^o^)