1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ringdoll doll Kirin

Jan 17, 2012

1. I like the fullset! Cool clothes. Is the tatoo included in the sale?
      I wish they show the head sculpt more clearly, without the wig.

2. i know ! all the weapon's as well :fangirl:
      yes , $699 is everything full set~
      the weapon's , tattoo , clothing , bag , wig and etc ~

well you can ask jenny about the blank doll or nude doll picture ~ :'3
      oh ringdoll know how to steal money from customer :(

3. Wow pretty interesting...with a name like Kirin I was expecting a guy in a flowy robe, and BAM--Indiana Jones meets Hong Kong action movie. I like him!

4. LOOLL ! Indiana Jones meet HK action movie ! xD
      i do agree , though first i think its a she not a he ... since kirin is a pretty usual name for girl in japan also mean giraffe though ........ :sweat

but i think RD take this doll too high with all the acc's and stuff , i mean its fine full set with weapon's but rope as well ... ? :doh
      though i still gonna start saving for him ... his tattoo makes me squeee :fangirl:

5. oh my ! so look a like :o

oh well even BJD company like to make their do cosplaying something ~
      oh i want him even more now :D

6. Whoa, I didn't see that coming...gotta be honest and say I think he looks better than the doll =P

7. Great boy... as all of RD Growns... Eh... I want to rob a bank!!!

8. Agreed, fishbonez. ;)

I had something else in mind with that name. But he's so cool. I'd like more of those adventure type dolls. ^^

9. i know !! :O
      but i still found the little acc like weapon's and rope its a bit too much :sweat

10. Yeah, a bit maybe. But that's what I imagine a typical grown Ringdoll to look like. ^^

Also: map in leg pocket? ^^;

11. well i got no comment for the tattoo since many people put tattoo on their doll around the shoulder and pecs as well ~

though i'm not really into tattoo near around the part that can move or twist ~

12. Holy smokes!

Ringdoll are tempting me more and more with their new dolls.

I have to say that it's all the accessories (tattoo and the weapons) that are making me fall for this guy.

13. Honestly I LOVE his body and want it and that gorgeous tattoo. Though i don't want anything else >.< I wonder if they would do the tattoo on a normal RGMale body?

14. The style is similar, but the style itself isn't uncommon.

I too wish they'd give some more close ups of the face with the wig out of the way. I'm glad to see a new face and I hope they don't over use it they way they did #4 (Kay, Norman, etc) The full set is awesome and I want the sword! Hopefully it'll be on sale alone. Doubt I'll be able to get the limited relase fullset though (eyes steady on Ludwig). I can see adding him to the wish list though. And it makes me wish once again that RD would do the grown body on a slightly smaller scale.

15. I also love her dolls! They're pretty cool! But I believe emmafangfangs doll tattoo is a temporary tattoo, I've seen them in her tao shop available a long time ago, but no longer there. The chinese dragon coiled like that is a common type of legendary creature. If you google chinese dragon tattoo alot of similar styles are like that in the arm. It's not really weird to see alot of that, I think it may be a Chinese tradition thing though.

But omg kirin's outfit is awesome, he is a really nice looking doll. Now, I am debating whether or not to get him.:doh

16. Forget the doll can I just have the designer?! Haha, but no the doll looks really good. And I'd love to have some of it's stuff.

17. If only he was smaller, wanted someone who is smaller than an EID
      still he is freakin' cool!