1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ringdoll Product Review

Nov 7, 2012

1. * What did you order?
      Basic Lucifer WS

* When did you order?
      19th May 2014

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      He was strung a little tight and
      squeaky, but I like it that way because I do stop motion. This is the first time I bought a doll from Ringdoll and I really like their boy's body. Lucifer is a very gorgeous sculpt!
      The random eyes I received were too big for Lucifer as the iris covers the whole eye.

* Would you buy more from this company?
      Yes, I will.

Here is Midiea fresh out of the box and after I've done some stuff to him:
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. * What did you order? Mona (the crying girl)
      * When did you order? May 29, 2014
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, it was an awesome deal!!!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes considering I buy my dolls naked and unpainted.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Heck yeah! I'm thrilled with the quality and posing ability!!!!
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Great posing, strong ability to hold the poses, stands strong, has a wide range of poses, beautiful sculpted face, lovely feet, nice slender legs. I don't really want to consider anything to be "negative" because I'm very happy, but if I were to ask for more then I would ask for more definition to the body sculpt such as the arms and hands. She has lovely hands, but I feel they could have more definition and detail. I like the thickness of the arms because they appear soft and "meaty" like a real person's (like mine) arms, but I feel they could use a little more "flesh and bone"--not thinner--just more definition like maybe around the elbow area for a little more realism. I could say similar things about the legs but I am happy about their elegant shapes and don't have any genuine complaints. I hope all that made sense. I'm not trying to complain but this may be something to think about for future editions of the body. ;)
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes definitely!! I like the body so much I will soon buy an alternate head for it.

3. What did you order?

A white skin Carlos with the RGM body-02 and no makeup and an event Air force Wolf head in white skin. No makeup on the doll or the event head. I also ordered the Rc70-44 uniform an two pairs of Rot55 underwear.

When did you order?

December 2 2014

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Absolutely! The dolls are so amazing and I absolutely adore the look, how well made they are and the super high quality! These guys have absolutely no seam lines when they arrive which is amazing! And they are so beautiful and pose so well!

The clothes are also absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend them!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yes, mine doesn't have makeup but he looks exactly as I expected him to :D

Were you satisfied with the product?

I'm super happy! Couldn't have been better!

Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)

I only have good things to say about my doll. There are no seam lines, the resin is super smooth to the touch. He poses wonderfully. I love the sculpt and how unique the facial features are as well as the style of the body.

If there's one thing I would have preferred to be different it is that I would have liked if the RGM body-02 hadn't been changed to have the moveable private parts. My first doll with this body type didn't have that bit moveable and I prefer it that way. However it's not a problem and not really a negative thing either it's more of a personal preference :)

Would you buy more from this company?

Yes, I would love to order from them again! I am already waiting for another doll from them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. What did you order?
      Norman Dark and Quiz 2.0, outfit for Norman

When did you order?
      January 2015

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes! The resin is so smooth and there are no seamlines or colour problems (especially with the grey skin Quiz, grey or tan skin often comes with weird spots - but not with Ringdolls). They are posing wonderful, both are strung very thight. Also the packaging is great, the boxes are so precious, not just plain cardboard boxes - they are both covered with shimmering dark purple paper, they open like a chest and close with magnets.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      I got my dolls both blank, and they looked better than expected! Especially Quiz was a great surprise, there are some tiny veins and soft textures sculpted in the resin which makes him look even more alive

Were you satisfied with the product?
      I'm very happy with them! If I could, I'd add more and more Ringdolls to my collection - all of them are awesome!!!

Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      Quiz' legs are kicky, they always snap back into sitting posing, so it always takes some time and nerves to get him stand (hotglue will help). But this is just a small issue compared to their overall perfectness.
      Oh! There is one thing which made me so happy - Ringdoll has included some stickers with cute illustrations of their dolls, I love them so much!!! Also they sent many gifts (big doll bag and cute Ringdoll iphones for apology for their delay, many wonderful postcards, eyes, Ringdoll "R" necklace, eyelashes, eye putty, small comb, free fist hands for Norman). All the gifts were included even I already got 2 gift heads for their Winter Event (Moyu & MengHe/Edward)

Would you buy more from this company?
      Oh yes, if I had the money and free space I would love to buy lots more dolls from Ringdoll - existing and future dolls!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. * What did you order?
      ringdoll warren and boyce from the infamous series straight from the ringdoll site.

* When did you order?
      October 12th

BETTER! Amazing detail on the faceup, the clothes are well done and not a thread out of place!

better then the sales picture in my opinion

yes 100%
      Positive: when I ordered this doll it came with the full package the faceup the mobility joints the clothes the eyes the wig the weapons and extra pieces you name it their doll has it. For an awesome price. Compared to other doll companies I recently had experience with I bought a doll which was way more expensive then my ringdoll he only came with the eyes and his seam lines were not sanded. Ringdoll has gone the extra mile and did not sacrifice quality. their tan doll or at least mine has no obvious seam lines and was cheaper. great quality great price great job.

negative:this is not really a negative since it came waaaay faster then the estimated time which was January. But the wait time was very long, but like I said their quality is phenomenal so its well worth the wait.

Yes! After different experiences ringdoll has been awesome by far.

6. * What did you order? ringdoll crystal type B fullset
      * When did you order? August 3rd
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, doll and clothes are beautiful
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I'm very satisfied, my new boy is perfect
      Positives: There was a good communication, seller replied quickly to all my questions.
      Plus, when I ordered my doll there was an event I didn't seen, ringdoll contacted me so I could enjoy it.
      Doll was well packed.
      negative: There was additional delays when I ordered my doll so wait was a little long
      * Would you buy more from this company? Absolutely! This compagny is very professional

7. * What did you order? Lucifer and Dracula heads, two wigs and two sets of eyes.
      * When did you order? 11/19/201 and 12/30/2015
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, yes, yes. Both heads are gorgeous.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The heads, eyes and one wig did. I got a short black haired wig that is close to the photo but not as cute.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very satisfied.
      Positives: Lucifer was delivered within 12 days of purchase. They use DHL delivery to get you the products fast.
      Negative: Just wish that wig had the little wisps at the nape of the neck like the picture.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Oh yes, I intend to. I was the grown body 2, the sculpt is beautiful.

8. * What did you order? "K" full-set
      * When did you order? 10/31/2015
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Not really. I expected a little bit more freckling/texture on the face, redder lips and actual ear studs (but they were actually painted. It looked like legit ear studs on the photos though). But, he was still gorgeous nonetheless.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      Positives: Fast shipping. He took less than three months to make before he was shipped. I've heard Ringdoll was notorious about shipping delays and I prepared myself for a long wait but was surprised to see that the first batch was already being shipped. I was so happy about this.
      Negative: The clothes that came with the full-set were a little bit too tight. The socks doesn't even fit.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Hell yeah!

9. * What did you order?
      Lucifer, weapons, a wig, accessories, free Edward head.
      * When did you order?
      2016/01/02
      Yes. The body poses so well and the weapons were painted well.
      Yes.
      Absolutely
      Edward...has a very slanted forehead which makes him look weird. This isn't a negative experience but I just wasn't expecting that.
      Definitely, if they have any other sculpts that match my characters. I would like to get more of their accessories as they are so well made.

10. * What did you order?
      "K" Full Set
      * When did you order?
      10/31/2015
      Yes. Very good quality product.
      Yes.
      Absolutely perfect, no complaints about this product.
      I have only positive things to say about this doll in his Full Set. The pieces are very well made and of good quality materials. I love everything about the innovative hairstyle with redesigned head / head-cap and painted sides. The RGM-03 body has great pose-ability and its beautifully sculpted, with no seam lines.
      (Just need to be careful that the black fabrics stain the doll, as warned on the note included with the outfit)
      Always!

[​IMG]NEW! :D by Looloo, on Flickr

[​IMG]First moments. by Looloo, on Flickr

11. What did you order?
      2 RTbody-2 in normal
      * When did you order?
      11/1/2015, they arrived 2/2/2016
      Yes, wonderful workmanship, great resin feel and no overpowering resin smell.
      Yes they did.
      Extremely satisfied. The bodies were well made, well packaged with no damage at all.
      The pose wonderfully, stood right out of the box.

Absolutely and have plans to do so in the future.
      [​IMG]Souldoll Ringdoll hybrids by SteamWitch BJDmama, on Flickr

12. What did you order?

Ringdoll-03 male body in normal

* When did you order?
      Feb.19, 2016, arrived in April 29, 2016

Yes

Yes

Yes

Love the way resin feels, so smooth and silky. There are no seamlines. Its strung very well. Love the way the body is sculpted, it has natural look to it, very graceful and at the same time masculine. It has lots of fine details such as vanes, and muscles. Must mention the packaging. Very well thought of. Nice box with heavy foam protection.
      I might. If i see something that really interests me.

#32 suok2011, May 3, 2016
      Last edited: May 3, 2016
    13. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll Julia Fullset, 1 pair of eyes, Ringdoll Annual Photobook

* When did you order?
      April 2016, arrived in February 25, 2017 because of Formosus' scam to us.
      I'm glad Ringdoll

Yes. Its quality is so good.

Yes, even more beautiful in person.

Of course, very satisfied.

easy to pose, strung very good, detailed dress, but the glue under the red rose on the headband is not so strong, the rose once came off, but it is a minor problem actually. I love how Ringdoll doing her face up with pinkish peach blush. so cute~
      everything is good! Her original wig is so smooth too.

Definitely! Their grown doll male body is so perfect~ I want it~ :)

Here's the photo of her (changing eyes and wig)

[​IMG]

#33 dellune, Mar 11, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    14. [​IMG] [​IMG] * What did you order? Ringdoll Kirin & (later) Ringdoll K
      * When did you order? Ordered the Kirin in Feb 2012 & K in Feb 2016. Kirin I bought direct from the company, K from Mint on Card. Both were layaways.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) I adore both dolls. I got the fullset Kirin but just the doll for K - company faceups. Excellent quality :D Now, these guys DO have jointed little members LOL Makes it easier to shift about in pants but I ask myself WHY? LOL
      * Would you buy more from this company? Definitely.

#34 Teleri, Mar 11, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    15. * What did you order?
      The Red King Retro Version basic doll in normal skin on RGMbody-3
      * When did you order?
      27. 12. 2016
      Of course.
      Sufficient photos.
      I am very satisfied. Only the wig has disappointed me.
      Doll can not be denied anything.
      I just have to try another wig.
      Definitely.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#35 ErikNiceBerg, Apr 21, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    16. * What did you order? K style B, Little Red Riding Hood and Iron Maiden.

* When did you order? At the end of November 2016.

Yes, I love the level of detail they have.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, the difference they have in person and in photography is 0.001%.

* Were you satisfied with the product? I am satisfied with them and exceeded my expectations.

The positive:
      The treatment with them was very good and I had a lot of patience during the process to receive them in my house.

The negative: The company in which the shipment was made. (u.u)

They ended up arriving at my house in late April (K and Iron Maiden) and in early May (Little Red Riding Hood), not counting how they treated her package was inappropriate, I do not say so, but the person who made me consult The Customs, is a person who works in Customs Cases and who advises me for all the inconveniences that caused me that company of mail (DHL).

* Would you buy more from this company? I would do it again.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. * What did you order?
      Mini Julia
      * When did you order?
      Somewhere between February and April 2016
      I paid about $120 for her but she was a gift on top of someone else's order, we split.
      I would say yes, though her hands were not what I expected.
      Yes. Though in the sales pictures there were no nude images so the head was larger than expected in relation to the body. Looks fine with a wig.
      Not quite. Almost though.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product
      Pros:
      Very small, light, fun to pose and stick in small places. Her tiny eye holes (she was modded for me) are the perfect size to fit precious gem beads in for eyes.
      Cons:
      So difficult to clothe, but I managed. Getting eyes to fit was a hassle and a half.
      If I find a few sculpts I like for more than their size, probably. I imagine posing is much different for this one compared to the larger dolls.

(I have pictures in my doll profiles but none I can post here at the moment.)

18. * What did you order? Ringdoll MoYu (RGM body 2) blank
      * When did you order? Jan 2017, received 6 months later
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes and no
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) The sculpt is pretty and his face does look like the product pictures. I was disappointed that the company would not offer a face-up on a blank doll at the time I purchased him. He arrived with a damaged pin in his left hand, but the company states they are sending me a replacement. He is strung soo tight! I had difficulty replacing the hand (he came with an extra set of hands) and it even bent my restringing tool a bit. I was also a little surprised at just how stark white Ringdoll's white really is. Despite that, I really do like him and he will look amazing once his face is painted.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Maybe. I wish they would offer more clothing options.

19. * What did you order? Raven doll
      * When did you order? March, 1st, 2017.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I'm very satisfied!
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional): He is very handsome and full of details! I liked your possibility. It is very easy to handle, and has good stability. He wanted her to have more options for his body clothes (RGM-body3)
      * Would you buy more from this company? Of course!

20. * What did you order?
      - doll and hand parts
      * When did you order?
      -last year
      - absolutely yes
      - yes
      - so much
      - he is very full of details , easy to handle :)
      - why not :)