1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Ringdoll Product Review

Nov 7, 2012

1. * What did you order? Judge of Hell
      * When did you order? October 31 2018
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? from Ringdoll
      * How was the communication? Great
      * How easy was it to pay? with PayPal it was easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 85 days it arrived 3 days after email shipping notice
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes he is incredibly intricate.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      With two of my other Ringdolls.
      [​IMG]3 RDs 1 by SteamWitch, on Flickr
      [​IMG]joh back by SteamWitch, on Flickr

2. * What did you order?
      A Kid size outfit and an 8-9" wig.

* When did you order?
      18 Feb 2018

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, the items are of good quality.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, they're true to the sales photos.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, very much so.

* Would you buy more from this company?

Yes, if there are enough items I want to make the minimum shipping fee worth it.

3. What did you order?
      Ringdoll Lucifer full set (Normal Skin - RGM03)

When did you order?
      July 2017 via Angelesque, arrived December 2017

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. This was my first doll so I didn’t have a lot to compare him to. But my friend who has many dolls said that the quality is very good. Body has no seam-lines, sculpt has lots of details, and is strung well.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes. I’ll post a sales picture and my own.
      [​IMG]
      This is the official picture.

And here’s mine:
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Definitely yes. :)

Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product
      Very pretty sculpt. I liked the company face-up a lot too. The clothing’s amazing quality!! And I have a good eye for that. He’s strung well and has good movement. Negative is that the head’s kind of a weird size for wigs. It’s 21cm, which means his head’s relatively small. The wig slides off easily without putting a cap/velcro on. I was surprised I had to glue on the lashes by myself. Eyes I got were kind of big I think, so I had to buy a smaller size.

Would you buy more from this company?
      Already planning to place a new order with them. Great experience with my first doll, and I expect to have a great experience again. :) Thank you!!

4. * What did you order Ringdoll Judge of Hell (basic doll, normal skin)

* When did you order My layaway was finished and order confirmed January 15th, 2018

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion Oh my gosh, yes. He is absolutely incredible. I now know what a properly strung doll is supposed to feel like... lol! And his sculpt is just perfection! ;_;

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, he looks just like his head did on the site listing.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Beyond satisfyed!

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      I genuinely have nothing negative to say. I think he's absolutely beautiful, and he poses SO well, even right out of the box! How cool is that!

* Would you buy more from this company? YES. I am planning on another doll now as I type... Thank you Ringdoll for making my first new doll purchase a memorable one!!

[​IMG]

5. * What did you order? Red King with RGM-4 body

* When did you order? 2018.04.16. (He arrived 2018.07. 04.)

Yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, only the back of the knee was a surprise. It does not appear in any picture.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      Positives: The body and the head are beautiful.:love The body is posing and stands well.
      There was a big surprise, I got a pair of fisted hand as a gift! :D
      The packaging is tasteful, beautiful.
      Negatives: The movable penis! It get stuck in the trousers, its elastic string is twists etc. :blush
      The random eyes (16 mm with 9 mm iris!) are too big for Red King. Knee joints are difficult to handle (for me) and back of the knees are a knot, swelling (I don"t like it).

* Would you buy more from this company! Yes, yes, yes!

[​IMG]20180705_181717 by Andrea Kreisz, on Flickr

#45 Levendula, Jul 17, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    6. * What did you order? Ringdoll Misha with company faceup, wig, and eyes
      * When did you order? Jan. 18, 2018
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I don't have any less expensive dolls to compare him to so I'm not sure if there is a quality match for a lower price, but I am very happy with the quality for the amount that was paid.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The doll himself did but I couldn't get the wig styling correct so he did look a little bit different.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes I was.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Most definitely.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      i hope my images actually show up..

7. * What did you order?
      Xiu head, rgm04 body in wheat skin, and the mechanical arm for 70cm dolls.

* When did you order?
      May 2018

Yes. I had to get used to that the body is different from the Rgm03 in how to pose him but after I got used to it in very happy with it. The head sculpt is so extremely beautiful and the arm is amazing too! Bit hard to get the battery in but whatever.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yes perfectly.

* Were you satisfied with the product?

Overall yes. But I don't like the mechanical hand. It's jointed and poses very badly. If prefer a non jointed hand that's a bit smaller. This one is huge.

* Would you buy more from this company?
      Yes!!! Omg I love their sculpts. But I promised myself to get dolls from other companies first because I don't want to with the same body. But I'll probably come back to them. They're really my favourite!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]