1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ringdoll Product Review

Nov 7, 2012

1. * What did you order? Judge of Hell
      * When did you order? October 31 2018
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? from Ringdoll
      * How was the communication? Great
      * How easy was it to pay? with PayPal it was easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 85 days it arrived 3 days after email shipping notice
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes he is incredibly intricate.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      With two of my other Ringdolls.
      [​IMG]3 RDs 1 by SteamWitch, on Flickr
      [​IMG]joh back by SteamWitch, on Flickr

2. * What did you order?
      A Kid size outfit and an 8-9" wig.

* When did you order?
      18 Feb 2018

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, the items are of good quality.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, they're true to the sales photos.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, very much so.

* Would you buy more from this company?

Yes, if there are enough items I want to make the minimum shipping fee worth it.

3. What did you order?
      Ringdoll Lucifer full set (Normal Skin - RGM03)

When did you order?
      July 2017 via Angelesque, arrived December 2017

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. This was my first doll so I didn’t have a lot to compare him to. But my friend who has many dolls said that the quality is very good. Body has no seam-lines, sculpt has lots of details, and is strung well.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Definitely yes. :)

Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product
      Very pretty sculpt. I liked the company face-up a lot too. The clothing’s amazing quality!! And I have a good eye for that. He’s strung well and has good movement. Negative is that the head’s kind of a weird size for wigs. It’s 21cm, which means his head’s relatively small. The wig slides off easily without putting a cap/velcro on. I was surprised I had to glue on the lashes by myself. Eyes I got were kind of big I think, so I had to buy a smaller size.

Would you buy more from this company?
      Already planning to place a new order with them. Great experience with my first doll, and I expect to have a great experience again. :) Thank you!!

4. * What did you order Ringdoll Judge of Hell (basic doll, normal skin)

* When did you order My layaway was finished and order confirmed January 15th, 2018

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion Oh my gosh, yes. He is absolutely incredible. I now know what a properly strung doll is supposed to feel like... lol! And his sculpt is just perfection! ;_;

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, he looks just like his head did on the site listing.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Beyond satisfyed!

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      I genuinely have nothing negative to say. I think he's absolutely beautiful, and he poses SO well, even right out of the box! How cool is that!

* Would you buy more from this company? YES. I am planning on another doll now as I type... Thank you Ringdoll for making my first new doll purchase a memorable one!!

[​IMG]

5. * What did you order? Red King with RGM-4 body

* When did you order? 2018.04.16. (He arrived 2018.07. 04.)

Yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, only the back of the knee was a surprise. It does not appear in any picture.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

Positives: The body and the head are beautiful.:love The body is posing and stands well.
      There was a big surprise, I got a pair of fisted hand as a gift! :D
      The packaging is tasteful, beautiful.
      Negatives: The movable penis! It get stuck in the trousers, its elastic string is twists etc. :blush
      The random eyes (16 mm with 9 mm iris!) are too big for Red King. Knee joints are difficult to handle (for me) and back of the knees are a knot, swelling (I don"t like it).

* Would you buy more from this company! Yes, yes, yes!

[​IMG]20180705_181717 by Andrea Kreisz, on Flickr

#45 Levendula, Jul 17, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    6. * What did you order? Ringdoll Misha with company faceup, wig, and eyes
      * When did you order? Jan. 18, 2018
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I don't have any less expensive dolls to compare him to so I'm not sure if there is a quality match for a lower price, but I am very happy with the quality for the amount that was paid.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The doll himself did but I couldn't get the wig styling correct so he did look a little bit different.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes I was.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Most definitely

7. * What did you order?
      Xiu head, rgm04 body in wheat skin, and the mechanical arm for 70cm dolls.

* When did you order?
      May 2018

Yes. I had to get used to that the body is different from the Rgm03 in how to pose him but after I got used to it in very happy with it. The head sculpt is so extremely beautiful and the arm is amazing too! Bit hard to get the battery in but whatever.

Yes perfectly.

Overall yes. But I don't like the mechanical hand. It's jointed and poses very badly. If prefer a non jointed hand that's a bit smaller. This one is huge.

Yes!!! Omg I love their sculpts. But I promised myself to get dolls from other companies first because I don't want to with the same body. But I'll probably come back to them. They're really my favourite!!

8. * What did you order?
      Sankai S
      * When did you order?
      2018. Nov
      No, I am afraid. I will not comment on the time they made us to wait, as I was told RD always takes about 6 month to deliver the doll, not mentioning so many new dolls were opened.
      The doll is finally here in early May. I had faith in RD but I was wrong. The length of legs are uneven! The doll can't even stand up straight!

Yes.
      No.
      Positives: make-up looks like the original in sales picture
      Negatives: the uneven length of legs! really question their quality check! The proportion of head and body is weird. The head should be bigger.

No.
      [​IMG]

9. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll Ashford EVO fullset.

* When did you order?
      17 Sep 2018. Received him 17 Jun 2019.

Yes, the quality of the doll and fullset items are absolutely stunning. I got him at a significant discount as well since I ordered during his release event, so I definitely feel like I got my money's worth, if not more.

Yes, they match exactly (aside from my doll being a different resin color and body). I'm particularly impressed with the faceup, which is quite detailed and intricate. It's spot on to the company pictures, if not even better.

Yes, 100%.

Unfortunately, no. Ringdoll makes excellent, high-quality dolls, but even so I do not think it was worth a 10 month wait. In the future, I'll probably only order Ringdoll products secondhand, unless they can prove to get their wait times under control.

[​IMG]Ringdoll Ashford EVO Box Opening by bickaberry, on Flickr

10. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll Senior Dracula!
      * When did you order?
      It was around March 2015 I believe! (When he first was announced as my Bday gift)But I got him from Alice's collection!
      Yes! He was worth every penny!
      Yes! I got his fullset and I'm still gushing over how beautiful and detailed he came to me!
      Yes! I had always dreamed about a Ringdoll and he came to me like an angel!
      Positives: Everything!
      Negatives: Hmm His faceup is a little plain if you end up getting the company one (Nothing wrong with that tho!)
      He also is a lot bigger then I thought! His chest is very wide so getting fitting clothes for his is hard and usually results in custom sizes! (He's the Ringdoll 70.6 RMG-Body 3)
      Yes! I already have my eyes on the Red King or Judge of Hell!

#50 Yuu-tan, Sep 1, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    11. * What did you order? 2 leather backpacks for 1/3 BJD
      * When did you order? September 2019
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) The leather is a bit thin
      * Would you buy more from this company? Maybe

12. * What did you order?
      Messenger blank head in wheat resin
      * When did you order?
      22th of February 2019, paid in full
      Yes
      Yes
      Yes to the product. No to how my order was handled.
      Positive:
      • resin is nice,
      • resin color is nice too,
      • sculpting is gorgeous, especially the ears
      • sculpt looks exactly like my OC.
      • I still like it
      Negative:
      • I waited almost 8 months for a blank head. Others who ordered blank Messengers waited a lot less.
      • Ringdoll did not notice, what they made my head with a color difference, for a month. For a month it was laying in the factory waiting for packing and quality check.
      • General treatment of wheat orders during 2019 year. All wheat orders made since November 2018 were started to be made at the end of August 2019. It seems, I am the only one who got my wheat order before November. Others are still waiting.
      I might consider a in-stock or second hand doll. I will not order directly from them again.

[​IMG]ringdoll teen messenger wheat resin by Swampruler, on Flickr

13. * What did you order?
      limited Ringdoll Wudang-Chuliuxiang fullset

* When did you order?
      8/10/2018 and it arrived on 7/12/2019 then I had to send the head back to be fixed and by the time everything was fixed it was 10/22/2019

No, The doll arrived with a poorly done and damaged faceup. I had requested they not paint the symbol on his forehead when I bought him and when I unpacked him it looked like they had painted the mark and then scratched it off and then resealed the head with the eyelashes in as they were covered with sealant residue. There was still faint red on the forehead in the shape of the symbol.
      Also the lip and eyebrow makeup was not even close to the sales pictures and his eyebrow on the right was set much higher then the other and both looked like fat furry caterpillars in my opinion.
      The clothing is not amazing and on the cheap side, the crane on the back of the coat is the nicest part of the full set , the rest could have been made and painted much better.
      The armor pieces are not resin but a soft vinyl and are poorly painted .

NO the faceup was nothing like the sales pictures and was damaged by ringdoll and they sent it to me anyway.
      No
      After a lot of messaging and pictures and me not dropping the issue they agreed to redo the faceup but wanted me to pay return shipping to them. I pointed out that the head was sent damaged by them and it should not be my responsibility to pay to send it back to be fixed, they finally agreed to reimburse my shipping but it took more messages and time to get them to actually reimburse me and then they did not send it correctly through paypal and I did not get the full amount .

A few weeks after the head arrived back to them, Cherry messaged me and let me know they redone the facup.
      I had luckily requested pictures of the head and upon viewing the two blurry sideways pictures provided , I was disappointed to see that it was exactly the same damage faceup and nothing had been fixed.

More messages followed and it was discovered that the faceup had indeed NOT been redone and then more time passed again while they actually redid it.

New pictures of the redone faceup were sent on 9/17/2019 and I approved the faceup on 9/19/2019 as I wanted him back and it was better then the first one but still not like the sales pictures.
      Ringdoll replied they would be arranging shipping on 9/23/2019 but it was only on 10/22/2019 that they actually sent him back and that was after me again asking when they would ship him.

Also a side note Ringdoll 70cm dolls have tiny pinheads and in my opinion look terrible on the big beef cake body ringdoll sells them on.
      Also the RGMbody-3 body which my doll came on has a very weird hunched forward neck and it looks odd, at least to me.

Also because the Ringdoll 70cm heads are tiny they don't look right with some of the 60cm ringdoll girl heads which are slightly bigger, so beware if you are trying to make a couple with them :( .

I will NEVER buy or recommend this company to anyone. Their stance on Human rights and lack of customer service is awful. This was my first and last order from them and it was a long and frustrating experience .

Pictures below of some of the head's damage, You can see the scraped area and the white sealant particles covering the eyelashes.
      [​IMG]DSC09256 by Stormyhorse, on Flickr

[​IMG]DSC09266 by Stormyhorse, on Flickr

You can see the symbol's faint red outline below.

[​IMG]P2600753 by Stormyhorse, on Flickr

picture below shows the eyebrows, The right one was much higher then the other

[​IMG]P2600332 - Copy by Stormyhorse, on Flickr

Below is the picture they first sent me of the supposed fixed faceup that was actually the same damaged one with nothing fixed, gotta love the blurry quality .
      [​IMG]the picture ringdoll sent of the unfixed head saying it was fixed by Stormyhorse, on Flickr

Poor paint job on the armor ( You may need to go to flickr to zoom in on the picture to see the details).
      This bothers me as I have other fullsets from different companies that have perfectly painted armor and this in comparison looks like like garbage.
      [​IMG]P2600590 by

deep gouges on the inside neck hole area, head arrived with them .

[​IMG]P2600264 by Stormyhorse, on Flickr

#53 Stormyhorse, Dec 4, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    14. * What did you order? walking stick and neck chain from the Davidson·Noblesse oblige (Lucifer)
      * When did you order? July 10
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, very good
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, exactly
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very much
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product Both items are very well-made. The neck chain is heavy and substantial and good quality. They look just like the pictures
      * Would you buy more from this company? yes definitely

15. What did you order?
      law b full set
      * When did you order?
      3 weeks ago ( in stock)
      The doll is amazing love him very much
      sadly the wig is very thin and sheds like crazy
      and the clothing quality isn't the best for the price
      the doll is definitely the same or even better
      the wig sadly doesn't look the same
      the clothing look the same but the quality isn't
      yes and no
      the doll love him
      the wig and clothing are a big no
      I liked that the doll was in stock but they did lie about sending it and sent it a week later
      I know people wait over 10 months for their order and I would definitely stay away from that option try and buy second hand or dolls that are in stock
      I tried contacting them about the wig and clothing but I have been sadly ignored
      probably not
      even though the doll is amazing the company doesn't help costumers after they received their order and ignore them.
      the quality of the clothing and the wig are just not good for the price you pay
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

16. * What did you order?
      The “kid” Alice in Wonderland dress and wig.

* When did you order?

Late September 2020, through Legenddoll.

I absolutely adore the dress and think the quality is nice. The wig on the other hand is kind of a hot mess. Thankfully it wasn’t expensive and most of the hair is covered with the headpiece that came with the dress.

The dress set looks like in the pictures. The wig is really messy and you can see the cap.

I was satisfied with the dress. I don’t care for the wig, I’ve gotten better ones for less.

The dress is adorable and has some good detail. I like how it has actual “push” closures and you don’t need to mess with the ribbons.

I would absolutely buy outfits from this company again! I’ll pass on the wigs, though.

17. * What did you order?
      Yumeo 1/4 fullset with combined package
      * When did you order?
      3rd of January, 2021, received him on 2nd of June
      Yes
      Yes, looks exactly like the sale pictures
      Yes, this is my first doll and I love him!
      Positives: beautiful faceup, thick resin
      Negatives: strung a bit too tightly, legs are 'kicky' and the waiting time is long
      Maybe in the future, but for now, I saving up for a Fairy Castle doll.[​IMG]

#57 Kochou, Jun 9, 2021
      Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    18. * What did you order?
      • Ashford EVO Full set
      * When did you order?
      • June 25, 2021.
      • Delivered on August 6, 2021
      • Yes. They definitely met my expectations.
      • Yes. He’s even better in person.
      • Yes.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product. (optional)
      • Positives: Clothing is very well made and beautifully detailed. Sculpt is also very beautiful.
      • Negatives: Ashford’s lashes was a bit of a fly-away? Maybe it’s from the packaging? But I think it could be easily fixed.
      • Yes. I would definitely buy from Ring Doll again. Although the wait for new released and limited edition dolls are excruciatingly long, buying dolls that are NOT new released or limited edition directly from the company, the shipping is much faster.
      Ashford EVO
      [​IMG]

19. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll Minana Fullset
      * When did you order?
      Yes, definitely!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, every single detail did.
      Yes, I really was!!! Package was nice and Minana is gorgeous!
      Only one negativ aspect. I could not figure out how to take off her head so I could not fix her outfit as it was on pictures. As I am very new to the hobby it could be my fault and not any negative aspect though :sweat

Otherwise everything is perfect and I love my Minana!:love Pretty and well poseable body, a gorgeous wig, adorable clothes and well done accessories.
      Definitely yes!

[​IMG]

#59 Tatosha, Oct 8, 2021
      Last edited: Oct 9, 2021