1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Robin, Bastian and Oliver from Little Cosmos

Jul 9, 2017

1. Little Cosmos dolls are made by an independent dollmaker in Spain. They have three sculpts so far, Bastian and Oliver are 35 cm and Robin is 31. They are available with boy or girl bodies. Robin has a rounder child's body and Oliver and Bastian are longer with a different chest piece for boy and girl. They come in normal and tan.

I think these dolls are so gorgeous. Their backstory is that they are refugees from an interstellar war who need to be re-homed on Earth-- how could you not want one?

Here is a link to their website-- there is a preorder for Bastian until the 17th: Littlecosmos ·dolls·

And pictures of all their sculpts so far:

Bastian:
      [​IMG]

Oliver:
      [​IMG]

Robin:
      [​IMG]

2. Oh,they are so cutie!I am in love with Oliver and look forward to pre-order for him,want him only on a boy body)

3. I'm gonna get Bastian the next time she makes a preorder :) I'm super excited! I want her in tea skin; already saving up.

4. Hi!
      I'm who is behind Little Cosmos dolls, thank you so much for your love! :D
      I'm not very active on doa, because I'm not really good at forums, sorry... But, seriously, thank you!
      Have an awesome day you guys!
      :kitty1

5. Bumping up this thread! I recently met the artist behind Little Cosmos Dolls when I visited the Dolly Day in Barcelona at the beginning of June. She took me and my friend to her studio and showed us her prototypes and ‘works in progress’, it was amazing to see what she is up to! She’s really talented!!
      Hasten to add, I had to put Bastian on pre-order along with Robin, who I already ordered a couple of months previously!!! I am really excited to be getting both girls, Robin could be arriving at the faceup artist as soon as the end of this month!!! I can’t wait to share them on here when they arrive!!

6. I was with @dambuster01 and had the wonderful privilege of spending time with Sandra. I must say, Sandra is not only a highly skilled artist but a truly beautiful soul. My Bastian is one of the loveliest dolls in my collection. I treasure the time we all spent in Barcelona x

7. My Robin finally came home yesterday and she's such a cutie! Today she has been trying on wigs....she's looking cute in nearly every wig I've tried on her! It's so hard to choose!!!
      One minute I'm thinking the red one...then it's "oh no, maybe the dark brown with plaits!" ..... I have decided on a name though, she will be called Dylan.

[​IMG]

8. Seems like I'm the only one posting on here at the moment!
      Oh well, here is Dylan again, she's not looking forward to going back to school and is using every excuse in the book to stay home!
      That scratched knee isn't gonna kill you Dylan!!!

[​IMG]

9. Well it certainly looks like I'm playing on my own here in this thread but I'm fine with that.....it's quite peaceful ;)
      My gorgeous Bastian arrived today from Little Cosmos Dolls in Barcelona, she has Saffron skin and it's a lovely creamy tan.
      Here is a quick photo of her.....I made the dress and bag in anticipation of her arrival, gave her dark brown glass eyes and this untidy wig. I'm not sure it's going to be her 'forever' wig but I like it for now.

[​IMG]

10. They're all wonderfully cute

11. I love your Little Cosmos Dolls. How’s their posing.

12. Thank you very much @chrstphrl :thumbup

Thank you very much! They have good joints so they can pose well I feel. I will be honest and say that I rarely get my dolls to do sort of acrobatics and such :lol: but they can sit nicely and stand really well too.

13. I did it! Ordered my Bastian... Can't wait to get her. I got the Saffron color as well. The search begins for wig, eyes, and clothes. I have nothing in her size!! Will post her here so you won't be alone, as soon as I get her!!

14. That is great news @Eacretp !! I really look forward to seeing your Bastian when she arrives.

In the meantime, today I made Sienna a new outfit....she is getting quite spoiled.....the hat reminds me of Winnie the Pooh for some reason! LOL

[​IMG]

15. New brown eyes and lightened lips for Dylan (Robin in Tea Skin)

[​IMG]

16. Thanks so much Sue, I really am very happy with them :) xx

17. Super Girl....Super Cute!!!

[​IMG]

18. I love my saffron Bastian. She’s ready for Halloween.

[​IMG]

19. She’s beautiful, I love how you’ve styled her! Has she told you her name yet?