1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Robotfie!!! ^o^

Jul 8, 2005

1. I just went to Volk's english sight and they now have a new product!! Robotfie!! :o There isn't any pictures but it sounds super cool! It's supposed to be a robot with the body of a figure. Look look look NOW!!

2. Haahah, I think we posted at the same time! I hope they look like moving Super Dollfies ala Angelic Layer! Bet they'll end up looking like Gundams, though.

3. OMG!!! It walks!!!! On its own!!! It dances!!!! i WANT one!!!!
      Walk, fight, and evolve!
      Here comes a challenger to the robot hobby world

"Robofie VS-1"

Boys’ ultimate dream is now made real

I want a robot who moves as I like
      To make this dream come true, the greatest project team of all is gathered and the team turns this dream into a robot which walks firmly but with light steps as you want.

Finally, we can get a robot which walks, fights, and evolves by our hand.

The latest robot of which we have been dreaming for years will be yours soon.

Next Generation Hobby Robot “ROBOFIE-VS-1"
      Feature:
      Walk on two feet (Electromagnetic adhesion)

Size:
      Height 300mm
      Weight 1kg
      assembled product

Action variety:
      walk on two feet (normal speed/high speed), turn, turn and walk, grab, throw, kick, dance etc (max.16 variation)

Body cover designed and produced by Zoukei-mura non-painted soft vinyl

finish products with your own painting senses and techniques

Contents:
      Assembly kit (with instruction leaflets)

Propo controller, battery, a battery charge

Release:
      Summer 2005

Price:
      To be announced

News Topic
      "ROBOFIE" - Press conference schedule

All the images, texts and other materials provided on this webpage are owned by VOLKS INC.
      All materials and all trademarks on this webpage are the copyrighted property of VOLKS INC. You may NOT modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, translate, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or mark other use of any of the materials obtained from VOLKS web pages. ©VOLKS INC.

4. *Blush* Sorry for posting at the same time! :blush I'm so excited!! I'm definately thinking Angelic Layer here! :love Weeeeee!!! :D

5. OMG OMG OMG I am so excited now. I wonder how much it's gonna cost. How can they fight? This will be sooooo awesome to see.

6. Oh I bet it will cost a ton! But I wanna see pictures!!! *_*

7. OMG. This is messed up - but I love it! I want a persocom! Come on Volks, get the Angelic Layer thing going and then make me some Chobits! :grin: I wonder if Ic-chan is working at Volks? o.O Or maybe Mokona from CLAMP is hovering over their shoulders.

O_O;

*Runs around like crazy until she falls over, wanting an Angelic Layer and a Chobit. *_* *

Geez... Once they perfect the whole walking and fighting thing, and are able to make it jump just like a human, and they make a cute girl mold, I'm so TOTALLY buying one, even if I have to take out a loan!

8. Our very own lil Angelic layer dolls! Does this mean all our moms will run away with lame excuses and abandon us?
      /lame AL joke.

9. LOL yeah! And a crazy, slightly-perverted scientist will stalk us! :grin:

10. Looks like there will be a news conference with demonstrations on Monday, 7/11. Hope they post photos shortly afterward!

Date
      July 11th, 2005.(Monday)Am11:00~Pm12:00

Place
      Volks Osaka showroom, 3F."Robot Stadium"
      4-9-14 Nihonnbashi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka, 556-005, JAPAN
      TEL 06-6648-6832

Schedule
      AM11:00~AM11:10
      Introduction of Project Summary by Hideyuki Shigeta, president of Volks Inc

AM11:10~AM11:30
      Introduction of "ROBOFIE" by project members

AM11:30~AM11:45
      Demonstration by project members

AM11:45~AM12:00
      Question and Photo Session

Products
      Robofie VS-1
      Robofie Neon ver.

11. I want see how it dances! How can this be possible? Think about the Honda Asimov Robot who isn't very cool and how hard that must be to do. And they say it's for boys, so I hope it doesn't look like a robot. I hope it looks human! MAN why is there no picture? Ugh! Wanna seeeeeeee wanna seeeeeeee

12. It says it will have a vinyl covering, so I assume it will look human.

13. Or it could be a vinyl robot covering...hahaha But I hope you're right. :grin: They say there's a neon version...that would be a funny-looking human.

14. COOL ANgelic layer.......dollssssssssssssssss... :o :o :o :o we need to see pictures...

15. Even if it starts out as robot looking, don't you just know they'll end up making SD-looking robot dolls for the girls? ^_^

16. I dunno if I'm excited or scared. This is way to much like a sci-fi novel. :oops:

*digs out Angelic Layer*

... I'm excited (as long as they're cute)!

17. It sounds cool! Hope we can see the photos soon!

18. Hehe, the natural evolution from robosapien and Aibo... I want to see pics too. I'm not setting my hopes on it for now, but sounds very promising.

19. I wonder if, since it is for guys and has a vinyl body, if it will have a very.... adult body. We all know those naughty Japanese boys! :wink: