1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Rodick's Feedback

Nov 20, 2007

1. Yo!

I think its time for me to have my own feedback thread. For those who had transaction with me before please leave your feedback. Thanks!

2. i bought dollmore bag from rodick before. It was fast and efficient.
      I love the bag so much! ^^

3. i bought the AoD body from rodrick.
      the shipping was fast and the communication very nice. ^^
      thanks a lot . . . the body is great!

4. Rodick was a dream to buy from. Excellent communication, fast transaction and amazing quality. She even sent back the extra money I paid for shipping when it didn't cost as much as expected extremely fast.

Wonderful to deal with, highly recommended.

5. Rodick commissioned me a Yukata. She paid promptly and very patient. ^__^

very good communication and highly recommended :)

6. I bouth a doll on layway from Rodick. fast on the shipping and great communication!
      A real sweetheart to deal with!
      Thank you! <3

7. Speedy PMs and quick payment. Excellent buyer!! ^^

8. Rodick sold me a A.I.L SD head- and the transaction went PERFECT!! She even gave me a small refund because shipping cost less than she had expected, not many sellers are THAT honest!!^^

I highly recommend Rodick, she is *absolutely wonderful* to do business with!! :D

9. Perfect,

extra fast postage and wonderful cargo pants :D

10. Very fast payment and communication! Rodick is wonderful to deal with =D

11. Bought an eye goggle from Rodick. Very wonderful to deal with and shipped quickly. I would recommend to anyone. :3

12. Bought a pair of Sadol striped pants from Rodick. Really nice and communication was great. Pants came safely wrapped and perfect! Thank you! :aheartbea

13. Rodick is always wonderful to do business with! Great communication and she's a very nice person! I highly recommend her :D

14. Bought a pair of shoes!

She was super patient, fast response, package arrived excellently sealed!

Fantastic seller! =D

15. Bought a Miho head from Rodick; she was very good with communication, provided pictures, and he's absolutely gorgeous. Everything I hoped for. Thanks so much!

16. I bought a Luts ginger wig from Rodick. It is perfect and delivery was extremely quick :D Thank you~~

17. I bought some lovely Sadol clothes from Rodick and it was a very pleasant transaction. She was great on communication and shipped quickly. :) Definitely a recommended seller.

18. I bought a head from rodick... Excellent transaction very kind and with a surprise gift ^^ 100% positive ^^ Thank you!!

19. I bought a 2-toned jpop wig from rodick and it arrived quickly. Good communication, tracking number and fast delivery of item without a hitch makes for a great transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to purchased from rodick again :)

Here's how nice the wig looks on my Dollshe boy Jayedan, it's perfect:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you rodick!

20. :D Rodick is wonderful !!! I bought two Sadol for Hound items from her and they are an absolute dream come true - perfect condition, packed carefully and arrived very, very quickly. Communication throughout was friendly and helpful too - just brilliant ! Heartily recommended :aheartbea

:aheartbeaJaxa:aninja: