1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Roonodoll

Jun 15, 2007

1. Do you here about them?
      here's gallery
      and their shop
      Their girl Yumi is 26 cm
      [​IMG]
      She's SUPER CUTE!
      But I think they don't ship internetional T_T

2. mmm I don`t know since all the site is in Japanese but the doll is cute I`ll give you that =)

3. Oh poo! Just when I thought I was totally happy with Binu....
      Hmm, her little sister?

4. Oh, she's lovely! I do not need to fall in love with another pretty girl, esp if they don't ship overseas.

5. She's one of the sweetest girls I've ever seen :D She reminds me Shiny by catgrove somehow...

6. Interesting
      I like the blonde and I like the body sculpt
      there is somthing a little Pippitan about her ....
      the address is Korea ...so if they dont ship you could always ask Sienna to order for you

cant see much info ..I cant navigate the site too well. I cant even find the price and the like on it ...I think I like her though:)

Maniac ....I prefere the doll in your Avatar ....LOVE THAT SCULPT

7. What I especially like in this Yumi doll is her lips and her ability to look soo different :D
      I sent an e-mail to the shop asking about shipping overseas ;)
      And her price is 250.000...hm, is it around 250$ ?

Ohh, not Maniac, but Manic with stress on I (like in French) :lol:
      thank you Tinybear :fangirl: unfortunately my avatar-doll isn't bjd so I can't show her here :sweat but she's my first movable doll so I love her :love

8. Opps sorry ....WOW YOU HAVE MOODLA ???
      you have one ??? PMing you

9. me thinks I would like the blank head and body :aheartbea

10. I like her too! Manic, if you know Korean it would be wonderful if you could write them. :) I wonder if they ship abroad, to Europe for example. And what kind of resin is it?

oOOH, now I realise who's your avatar! It's a mooqla!!! They are so :aheartbea.

11. It's pity but I don't know korean :(
      I think doll is urethane, but that's only my intention :sweat
      There was one doll at Yahoo japan.

I know there was a thread about Mooqla dolls here on DoA but i had no idea they are so popular :D

12. Oh my, I love her little body.

13. She's totally cute :fangirl:
      I was thinking about Supia Yisol as my first bjd girl but if they ship to Europe I'll definitely buy Yumi :)
      *poor Yisol wait for me :...( *

14. I really really like her sculpt, esp. her lips and the cut of her eyes.:aheartbea
      I wish we could get mor info about international shipping.

(Or rather I should not, given my recent expenses, but... you never know.)

15. I have a Supiadoll Yisol. She is wonderful, but a lot bigger than this Yumi girl. Yisol is around 40 cm. (I've got the tan version, btw.) :)

16. But, why, why I opened this thread !!!?
      Gahh, I really love her little face !

17. Oh Lord! I just promised myself that i had finished buying my quota of dolls for this year and then this little beauty comes along:...( :doh
      I'm waiting for my Catgrove Shiny to arrive and i would love to get my hands on this little one to be her sister:aheartbea

if anyone finds out how to buy from the website PLEASE post here and let us know!

18. Okay, before I get too excited about another doll, can anyone figure out if this doll can wear any ready made clothing? Kish, Barbie, Bratz, Tonner? I don't sew, so have to be able to find ready made things....