1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RoseDolls Feedback (ALL)

Apr 9, 2010

1. * What did you order? A Dikadoll Rena. Yey!
      * When did you order? 23 february 2011
      * How was the communication? Really good! Vanessa is very courteous and answered all my questions.
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes, very easy, didn't have any problems.
      * How long did it take to ship? It took a few months but I'm in Brazil and I decided to change the resin color in the middle of the process.. XD
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I'm very new to the hobby and don't really know.
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service? Yes, Vanessa is very nice and she even let me change the skin color even after I had already ordered it. ^^
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Not applicable.
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Sure!

2. * What did you order? A blank DreamingDoll Sally in NS
      * When did you order? June 29th (I think)

* How was the communication? great! Vanessa always got back to me within a day!

* How easy was it to pay? very easy, I used PP

* How long did it take to ship? The order was sent to DreamingDoll on the 1st of July and arrived (securely packaged) on July 26th

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes, Sally is wonderful and I received two free wigs, couldn't be happier!

* Were you satisfied with the service? YES², the service is just awesome. I always get a little anxious when I place "big" orders but Vanessa made it soooo easy and kept in touch with me throughout the transaction. I always received updates via email and when I had to change the shipping address, Vanessa was super nice about it. I even got a lovely personal card (a kawaii one, too :P), which i thought was very sweet! Overall, best buying experience I've had with a dealer!!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? everything went smoothly

* Would you order from this company again? In a heartbeat!

3. * What did you order?
      DikaDoll Blanca ver. 3, an AC wig and two pairs of shoes.
      * When did you order?
      19 july 2011
      * How was the communication?
      Really good!! +++
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      From Dikadoll to Rosedolls about a day, from Rosedolls to me in Sweden about 5 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service?
      One pair of shoes was the wrong size, and the eyelashes fell off from Blanca after a few minutes (that's Dikadolls' fault, not Rosedolls).
      They said "keep the shoes and we'll send a new pair in the right size. That's really good service! :)
      About the eyelashes they said it's out of their hands, but that they'll try their best to settle the situation.
      Yes! :D This was my second time I bought from them.

4. * What did you order?
      Sugarble Genie, NS, makeup

* When did you order?
      30th September 2011

Fantastic, Vanessa kept me informed every step of the way.:aheartbea

Super easy, paid with paypal the day I ordered

34 days from Sugarble (including weekends)

Absolutely, He is absolutely fantastic and the faceup is perfect, so detailed :)

Absolutely, Sugarble have done an amazing job and I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Rosedolls.

NA

Absolutely, Vanessa is fantastic to deal with, kept me informed throughout the whole process. Service couldn't have been any better. Look forward to ordering from them in the future :)

5. * What did you order?
      Sugarble Helena (grey skin)

The communication was great! Rosedolls wrote me always an email, when they did something with Helena (ordering, paying, sending etc.)

Really easy, because they use paypal.

Well it took some time, but this wasn't the fault from Rosedolls. Sugarble made their website new and they lost the rosedoll order from me *lol* so Rosedolls needed to order the Helena again. But that worked really fine, and Sugarble was really, really sorry for the delay (I got sweeties, a second wig, a additional walking stick and a faceup for free). The shipping from England to Germany was REALLY fast, it only take three days or so <3 that was wonderful! I think I waitet around a month (or two) for the shipping from Asia to England, and only the few days from there to me.

Yes, it totally was <3 because Sugarble send the doll with a wooden box, and the company is really cute, because they send me gifts and I got an gift Faceup, because they had some problems with the order xD° oh and of course the price from rosedolls is okay, because I didn't need to pay the duty of Germany.

Of course I was! I LOVE the Helena, she is so cute! And the company is so lovely <3 and everything went so fine, I'm really, really happy!

Yes, I will order again! Because I think, they are really good and the service is nice. And when the dolls come from England I don't need to pay duty and this is really important for me xP. And the prices are okay too~ and I don't know another trader for Sugarble in Europe.

6. I bought two outfits from Nine9Style through RoseDolls.
      Ordering was really easy, each stage of the ordering process since payment was well informed by emails with status updates!
      The clothes I ordered arrived faster then expected and was very well packed!
      I am very pleased to find RoseDolls and Vanessa is excellent in this service!
      I recommend RoseDoll to anyone in the UK!!

7. Hello. I want to recommend Rose Dolls. I ordered a DIM doll and two Dikadolls two months ago. The DIM doll arrived today, and the Dikadolls are on there way. I have had very good contact with Vanessa, and I have received lots of infomails. I am 100 % satisfied. Perfect company, I want to buy from Rose Dolls again. :-)

8. I just bought some lashes and a pair of eyes from Rose Dolls. They were brilliant to deal with. The stuff arrived very quickly and Vanessa was very pleasant and efficient to deal with. Very happy to recommend them and I hope to buy from them again! :)

9. * What did you order? An in-stock human Dikadoll Rena and a wig * When did you order? 5 February 2012 * How was the communication? Great! Even on a Sunday! * How easy was it to pay? Incredibly easy, Paypal! * How long did it take to ship? This is the best part, less than a week! There was a one day delay on our end because we weren't home when the parcel-guy came. But wow, this was by far my shortest dolly-wait! * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It was a complete bargain, as the items were on sale and the quality is great, I'm so happy! * Were you satisfied with the product/service? Oh yes, the product is great, she might be my new favorite doll and the wig is PERFECT! And the service was great too, no complaints whatsoever!* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a * Would you order from this company again? Definitely!

10. What did you order? a DIM Luria
      * When did you order? 14 Nov 2010
      * How was the communication? Very good..venessa is very attentive and answered all my questions
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy with paypal payment
      * How long did it take to ship? i was surprised it took as long as it did for a blank doll, but that wasn't rosedolls fault. DIM did send an order through but my girl wasn't on it..they put her on the next shipment
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? My luria had a bit of a bumpy head but she will have a wig on
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service? yes very satisfied...When i ordered my Luria they payment and order had gone through. 2 days later DIM had a special event with a free head and discounted prices...I emailed Venessa and asked if i could be included in the special event and she said no problem. Venessa
      refunded the discount and added the free head to my order...This act of kindness will make me go back to Rose dolls again
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Not applicable.
      * Would you order from this company again? yes i would

11. * What did you order?
      DIM love Edmon, DIM happy Ace and some face masks

* When did you order?
      27th november 2011

Great. Very fast replies and very helpfull.

Very easy, used paypal the day I ordered

it took around a week or less to recieve the dolls after they where shipped from Rosedoll

100% - I saved a lot of tax and import fees when buying through Rosedoll.

Absolutely, I've been informed very well and everything went smoothly.

NA

Yes, I already have my eyes set on the next one - only need the money now XD

12. * What did you order ?
      A 1/6 Dikadoll body and two pairs of eyes
      * When did you order ?
      November the 2nd, 2011
      * How was the communication ?
      Excellent ! Some companies could take lesson.
      * How easy was it to pay ?
      Very.
      * How long did it take to ship ?
      As the body was on pre-order and then sent to them after Chinese New Years festivites, two month give or take a few days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion ?
      Yes !
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service ?
      Yes !
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem ?
      Not applicable !
      * Would you order from this company again ?
      Most certainly.

13. What did you order? Little Monica Harmony Yuria with face up
      When did you order? december the 8th, 2011
      How was the communication? great, Vanessa sent to me a lot of updates about my order status
      How easy was it to pay? yup, the site is connected to paypal
      How long did it take to ship? my package was sent to Vanessa january the 27th so she shipped it to me soon after she received it
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? of course, yes
      Were you satisfied with the product/service? totally
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? not my case, everything went well^^
      Would you order from this company again? sure =D

14. * What did you order?
      Sugarble Christine, Alice Collection shoes and eylashes
      * When did you order?
      december the 30th, 2011
      The communication was very good ! I had some questions and Vanessa gave me complete answers very quick !
      I paid with paypal so it was simple
      1 month and a half
      Yes ^^
      Of course
      NA
      If they have some items I want of course ! ^^

15. * What did you order?
      I ordered a DikaDoll - Autumn with default face up

* When did you order?
      I ordered back in late October/November

Communication was fantastic, any problems or queries I had, they answered within 24 hours!

Pretty easy!

Due to a little mishap with DikaDoll, I had to wait an extra month longer. But I was told promptly by Rosedolls and they were very nice about it and even sent the clothing I ordered earlier for free! :) In total I waited around 2-3 months. I didn't mind at all, after all its not Rosedoll's fault, I was just glad they contacted me :)

Yes! :)

Very much so!

I definitely would! Already planning my next purchase from them in the summer time!

16. * What did you order?
      a Ring Doll whip and flute

* When did you order?
      a month or so ago

Perfect!

Very Easy

Not long,we just had to wait for the company to make them,as they were not an in stock item.

Yes!

Absolutely!

Sure would!

17. * What did you order?
      A Dikadoll Senior, a wig and a pair of boots from alice's collection, a pair of in-stock eyes.

* When did you order?
      Exactly on christmas eve.

Awesome! Vanessa replies at everything in two hours! :o

Paypal, very easy.

three months in total, due to a little Dikadoll delay.

Yes.

Definitely yes.

Yes, they've got quite a few things that I like! ^w^

18. * What did you order?
      A pair of Ersa Flora eyes (in stock)

* When did you order?
      Beginning of May

Communication was excellent. Vanessa informed me about the progress of my order very fast and was keen to answer any questions I had. She was very friendly and kind.

Very easy. Used Paypal

Within a day the items were shipped.

Indeed it was.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes. The eyes are perfect for my doll :fangirl:

Absolutely
      Yes. I already have my eyes on the doll I want to pre-order from them. :D

19. * What did you order? Ringdoll Teenager Body 2
      * When did you order? 6 June
      * How was the communication? Fantastic! Quick answer!!!
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy via paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Body was in stock, send out on Thursday and arrived on Saturday!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? All perfect!
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service? Really good shop experience! I am very excited!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? -
      * Would you order from this company again? YES! HELL YESSSS!!!!!

20. * What did you order? Little Monica Irin + Alice Colection shoes+clothes
      * When did you order? 15th of April 2012
      * How was the communication? Excellent! I was given many updates on the progress of my order (AC's shoes, the outfit and LM Irin all shipped at different times from the company to Rosedolls and I was notified of each of these), I received tracking info on the doll from the company to Rosedolls and I was informed of a reasonable delay on shipping (there was no postal service during the Jubilee).
      * How easy was it to pay? By Paypal, no problem
      * How long did it take to ship? The order was made from Rosedoll by the end of April, items had arrived there by the start of June and they were processed quickly to ship to me. I received then today 13th of June since there was the delay until the 6th of June. I consider it a good time for shipping.
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service? Yes, service was excellent and the products as promoted.
      Not applicable.
      Sure!