1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RoseDolls Feedback (ALL)

Apr 9, 2010

1. * What did you order? Little Monica
      * When did you order ? February 2012
      * How was the communication? Awesome! Excellent! They were giving me many updates of the progress of my order. Patient and communicative. Very good!
      I had a little problem when Little Monica didn't send me one of my articles, but Rosedolls was very friendly and told me that I hadn´t to be worried, that everything had resolution and send the item soon as possible. I shouldn't pay any extra charge, shipping took responsibility to Rosedolls.
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes! with paypal !
      * How long did it take to ship? The order was made in February (Rosedoll) Items arrived in end of March, but LittleMonica didn't send any product. Then, they missed the article, sent in May in another order (couldn't do before) and the product arrived in June. I understood the problem, so I think it isn't problematic, these things happen. =)
      The shipping I think is good, Rosedolls gives you the tracking number of Little Monica, and then the tracking number to send to your home ^^
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service? Yes, service was excellent and the products are awesome! If you have a problem, Rosedoll helps you in anyway possible =)!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Not applicable.
      * Would you order from this company again? yes! of course =)!

2. * What did you order? A package of ten pairs of assorted eyes
      * When did you order? Ordered on 24th June; Order sent to company on 6th July
      * How was the communication? Very good, professional and friendly
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy; Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Posted on 15th August, arrived 19th August
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so! Absolute bargain :)
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service? Yes, very much.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? There was a small problem when they emailed the tracking number, but after contacting them it was quickly resolved! :)
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I feel this is the start of a long and happy shopping relationship!

3. * What did you order? Little Monica Enrill with face-up
      * When did you order? July 30th, 2012
      * How was the communication? Very Good. I was notified of the forwarding of the order, but once I asked about it, I was replied to very quickly. I was notified when the item shipped from Rose dolls to me.
      * How easy was it to pay? By Paypal, no problem
      * How long did it take to ship? The order was made from Rosedoll at the start of August, I received it September 18th.
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service? Yes, service was excellent and the products as promoted.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Not applicable.
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Sure!

4. * What did you ordered?A preorder on 9nine style things.*Small only a shirt&hat*
      * When did you order?June 2012(Arrived late Sep.)
      * How was the communication? Decent
      * How easy was it to pay?VERY Easy
      * How long did it take to ship?4 LONG Months,They made a mistake and didn't order my item the first time.So,they refunded my shipping.And yet again made me wait,so refunded e full price,and sent my item VIA.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?VERY
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service?VERY,they gave me my item free,though it took FOREVER,they are very trustworthy.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?~
      * Would you order from this company again?YUP!!!<3:aheartbea

5. * What did you order?
      Peach by Dikadolls
      * When did you order?
      July 2012
      * How was the communication?
      Really good everytime I e-mailed a question no matter what I asked I always got a reply
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship?
      Got her earlier than originally thought expected her earliest 22nd October latest 20th November got her today 6th october
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service?
      One Eye lash had came off during her coming to me but not an issue it can be fixed
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Yes

Thank you Rose Dolls/Venessa