1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rosen Garden BJD - 44cm Boys

Jul 21, 2021

1. Hi there! I couldn't find a just thread on Rosen Garden BJD's 44cm boys, so decided to start one here.

I have A Kelpion E. incoming from this last pre-order/stock sale. He was a bit of an impulse purchase, but hopefully he'll be the perfect shell for my d&d character who is a wood elf ranger/rogue.

I would love to hear what other people have planned! <3

2. I've got a Rin Oni Type head coming in! I haven't decided which body I'm going to hybrid him onto, but I can't wait to get him in and paint him.

3. Oh wow these boys are handsome :D They are so perfect for my characters omg. More for the doll wishlist :kitty1 I can't wait to see owner pics of these guys!

4. So, has anyone received a head and tried to hybrid it? I'm having trouble finding bodies in a proper proportion for my dude.

5. @Magnus Vale - My plan was to put it on a dollshe fashion 28m body but I didnt end up liking the head that much in person.

6. See not much activity here and also have not found any of these boys in the doll profiles. So hoping to get some info out there and share what my boy when he arrives can wear and how the body is as far as standing and posing.
      I just put on layaway with Stacey's Pink Ocean a Rosen Garden Rosekyon. He is 44cm tall is bigger it seems then Minifee boys as far as his measurements but he can wear some of the stuff I bet that is to loose on a MNF guy.
      I can't share photos as Rosen Garden protects those but I am hoping once my 3 month layaway is over he will soon be shipping.

7. If he is 44cm, I think the model delf clothes will fit him to a tee (assuming... other measurements, but height wise)

8. I have all his measurements thanks to bjd shop-Stacey's Pink Ocean. I will try and get the measurements of Delf and put into spread sheet. Thank you.
      Just looked him up and my guy is going to be a bit thinner.

#8 animemom, Aug 9, 2023
      Last edited: Aug 9, 2023