1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rosen Lied Discussion part 6

May 19, 2014

1. I can see why she is your favorite!
      Very pretty!

2. She's beautiful, Olusy! Which one is she?

3. Oliveoil, ocean-girl, thank you. This tuesday's child limited Harmony - Lady daisy.

4. Hi all,
      I love seeing photos of of your beautiful Rosen Lied dolls! :DI have been collected RL dolls for six years. Now I have 7 RL dolls. Let me introduce one of them, this is a Tuesday's Child Beige. ^^

[​IMG]

5. Beige is beautiful in her exceptional dress!

6. Thank you a lot! :D I got this dress a few month ago while I was in Seoul. ^^

7. Hello, everyone!

I am deeply considering purchasing a Rosen Lied Tuesday's chlid. Specifically Vanilla. I absolutely adore her big cheeks~ :XD:
      However, I've been having the toughest time finding pictures of her outside of company ones. Is it ok for me to ask for a little bit of Vanilla spam?

There's so many questions I have about these little ones, since I know very little about the company itself; other than it's been around for its fair share. Mostly I'm curious about what clothes will be able to fit on them best, and if the company is known to bring back their limited hands or not once in a while.

8. Volks clothes fit them well. I have not heard about limited hands for Tuesday's Child. But they have some limited hands for Holiday's Child. They are available during preorder of a Basic Limited Holiday's Child.
      Tuesday's Children have only two types of hands.

Here is my Sage in a Volks outfit.
      [​IMG]

9. they are both lovely!

10. Thank you! I am glad to hear you like them! <3

11. @ryoualice
      Ohhh! I see. I thought the Holiday releases were various sizes just a general special limited section; but they're their own size. Very interesting. Thanks so much for that info, it's super helpful. Volks has some outfits perfect for the character I'm planning to make, so that's really exciting to know! Your Sage is such a cutie! >w< My goodness. How do you like the poseability of the doll itself? The faces seem very photogenic in general.

12. You are welcome. I am glad to hear it was helpful for you. ^^
      Thank you a lot! :fangirl:
      About the poseability, Rosen Lied changed the type of body about two years ago. All my Tuesday's Children were bought before that and have an old type of body (the second type). My dolls can stay, sit and keep poses well but they have a single joint in their elbows so it is hard to fix a hand near a face.
      It mostly depends on a doll skin color and a faceup style. White skin dolls with vivid faceups always hard to take photos of.

13. So I'll have to poke around and see if someone here might have a newer body >w> if someone's willing to post a little spam of it that'll be awesome!

@ryoualice Yeah, the dreaded reality. ; A; I really was thinking of getting white skin, since I really adore how most white resins yellow over time. I'm a sucker for that gorgeous buttercream pigment. But you're absolutely right, they are a bear to photograph when wearing certain faceups. That light flare is horrid!

For their wigs, do you ever have a hard time shopping for them? Like, for example, I have a doll with a standard head, but needs some deeper wigcaps to sit on that steep dome of hers. Have you found one company that sits a little better on them than others?

14. I have not had any problems with Rosen Lied wigs so I did not purchase yosd wigs from other companies. :roll:

15. Holiday children is my favorite line from Rosenlied. <3
      Here is my first big baby doll from RL.

[​IMG]

16. She is a pretty one. I love her dress and shoes!

17. @lingzhou1992 Your Holiday's Child looks so adorable in her dress!

18. @lingzhou1992 Oh my goodness she looks so freakin' adorable in that cupcake outfit! You made that dress? It looks stunning!

How are you liking her size so far?

19. @Masquerade Waltz Yes, I made that set for her. :XD:
      I like her size. The body is really cute.
      I also like rl Tuesday child. The new body looks like the holiday child's body.

From right to left, rl Cosette, Ribbon, Pompom.

[​IMG]