1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rosen Lied Discussion part 6

May 19, 2014

1. @lingzhou1992 Aww what a lovely photo! Your dolls look so sweet and beautiful!

2. your girls look so ethereal

3. Hello everybody!
      I do not see much talk here and in general RL girls are not so much around not even in the market place...
      I was away.. Did I miss so much?..

4. Has everyone seen the new MC event? A contest and Bambi in MC size!

5. I have seen the announcement about this event. I also love the new MC Bambi a lot! Bambi is such a cute sculpt!

6. Sorry for posting here I'm not sure whether to pose in here or the mini size discussion lol but I was wondering... are the holiday child dolls genderless or do they come in girl/boy bodies?

7. Technically, they have only one type of body - girl type, but it close enough to genderless body. ^^

8. Thank you so much! I was thinking of making a boy but so far all I've been seeing from owner pictures are girls with the exception of a couple of boys which I think are the boy version LEs, so I couldn't be sure if I could make a basic Holiday child a boy lol.

9. You are welcome! I have one. I made a boy from my Bambi Reverie ver. but the head was sent to a faceup artist so I cannot provide any pictures at this moment.

10. I am planning to buy a preloved rosenlied tuesday girl when i go japan in 2 weeks time, 1 of the shop i planning to visit have lavender and chocolat. Chocolat is in new body and default faceup but she cost abt $150 more than lavender! Lavender might need a new faceup tho! Tough choice! Sadly rosenlied chat seem really quiet! :(

11. I think when you see them you will know which one to get. You will be drawn to one or the other. If the difference in price is an issue, you could consider doing the face-up yourself on lavender, or having a friend do it for you. Even if you have to pay someone to do a face-up, it will cost much less than the $150.00. On the other hand, if the new body gives you more options for posing and is more stable when standing, sitting, etc, you might want to pay the extra money. Some pre-loved dolls need to be restrung. Good luck. Enjoy your trip!

12. Thank you so much! Hope they are still available when i visit, will post picture soon. :)

13. [​IMG]
      I couldn’t wait so i got her when a local seller posted! Rosenlied beige

14. Congratulations! She is beautiful. She has a lovely face up. :)

15. Thank you! :)

16. More photo of my new girl! [​IMG]

17. She is adorable! I love the dress too!

18. Thank you so much! She be getting a new sister in few days times! Fingers crossed!