1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

[Rosen Lied] New Limited Dolls * 02/25 update

Feb 25, 2011

1. New types of dolls and limited dolls are selling on 7:00 PM korean time today.
      I made a discussion thread for this update~
      Hope everyone gets the one they want!! :D

2. Thank you for the update. I will check it out.

3. I had never been able to get their limited...it's always sold out. And then you see the dolls in yahoo auction :P

4. Sorry to hear that... They sell out very fast, especially the popular ones ^^;;;

5. oh my are they sold out already ? :o

6. They will be updated on 7:00 pm korean time~
      It's 5:50 in korea right now so approaximately little over 1 hour left :)

7. does rosen lied offers layaway? and if possible can we buy the limiteds on layaway?

8. Sorry, but No, Rosenlied doesn't offer layaway~ ^^;;

9. Yup.
      I hope I can get a limited RL doll one day... I won't sell the doll in an auction; I will keep it ;)
      Thanks for the comment.

10. Hope you get one one day~~ ^^!!!!!

11. Thank you. I love their limited especially the (relatively) new dolls like Clover, Lily, and Sage.
      I'd love to get Sage limited one day because I couldn't get it last couple times. lol
      Now, good night.

12. I would love to have one of their Tuesday Child Elf dolls. They had one that was adorable, Fairy Maret Wild Strawberry, but it was sold out before I saw it. Hopefully, they will have one again.