1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rosen Lied Tuesday's Child Question

Feb 24, 2008

1. I'm thinking about getting a Rosen Lied Tuesday's Child and am trying to work out what clothes are going to fit. Going by the sizes on the chart it looks as though Volks YoSD and Bambicrony are the nearest. This will be my first real tiny, so I'm keen to see what's available before I commit to buying her.

Can people who have got this girl tell me what clothes fit well. I also want to knit for my girl, so patterns for which other dolls may fit?

2. No one own one of these girls? :(

3. Thank you - never heard of Boneka before so I'll be sure to look them up. :) I must have missed seeing that comparison photo - it helps a lot.

4. I never saw those comparison shot befor, thanks ocean girl!
      When I got my tuesdays child I was told that she would fit bc cio bella and yosd clothing. I have bought her 2 outfits so far that have been sized for these dolls and they fit her fine. I guess it depends on how fitting you want the outfit to be.

5. Both Yo and Bambicrony clothes fit well, though my Maret boy is wearing Bambicrony size pants. That said, Tuesday's Child kids have much chubbier legs than either Yo or BC kids. They're adorable, but if the clothing is made to fit closely, BC clothes might be a little tight. Here's my boy, Ravi in his default top and a pair of my BC style pants:

[​IMG]

I'll probably draft a new pattern just for Tuesday's Child kids with a little more room in the legs, but the same rise, waist and hip size.

6. I was just browsing the Rosen Lied site last night and found a limited Maret 1st Anniversary back in stock (someone must have cancelled!) so I snapped her up since I've been wanting a Tuesday's Child. The only thing is she's a white instead of a natural...I'm not sure if I'll like the white or not.

The Rosen Lied dolls are so cute, I wish we saw more of them on the board.

7. Congrats, Lana! What great luck!! Please post lots of pics when she arrives. marsh, I love your limited Maret!

I agree...Bambicrony fits Rosen Lied great except for tighter around the tummy pants.

8. Lana: you are so lucky! I think that Limited Anniversary Maret is great (love her face-up and her outfit!). Congrats!

9. Your Maret boy is adorable. I like the shoes he's wearing. Can you pls tell me where you got them from?

10. Lana, congrats on your ltd Maret. You're so lucky. I tried with the limiteds once before as I wanted a limited beige but with no luck as my pc gave up on me.