1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Roserin Doll (previously Cozydoll & Pixydoll)

Apr 20, 2011

1. Pixydoll is the one that made Dino, Van and co. right? Seems like the sculptor has decided to finally start selling dolls more commercially and in larger quatities, I am happy for her, she is quite talented.

Unfortunately (or fortunatley?!) personally none of these heads strike me as anything very intresting paticularly, BUT I am looking forward to see what else they sell in the future.

2. Ooh this is exciting! I love her sculpts and it's great to see that she now has a more user friendly site :D Thanks for the update on it Izam! :aheartbea

Reina really is a cutie!! I love her blank head ^//^

3. Wow so she closed pixydoll?? I wonder if the sculptor still work with Crobi, new website is more user friendly than before ^^
      I'm always waiting them to re-release Sevi again, I hope more heads would come out, nothing interested me at this time~

4. Why on earth did Yuna obliterate the Pixydoll site? Regardless of it's difficult navigation (which wasn't a big deal to me), why erase all record of her previous work?
      That said, I like the new layout and the thorough illustrations, both painted and blank, of each head. Allen is quite lovely and Reina looks pretty versatile. It's too bad that they are time limited, but that was always her way...

5. I just now really looked at the site and I didn't realize that all her other pictures are gone. That's really too bad, I love dreaming Sevy and Dino and many of her previous sculpts. I hope she puts up her older works at some point even for reference.

6. The site itself is better, easier to order and so on, that's great... BUT I don't like new works - they're OK, still not half as pretty as Lance, Yon-Ho, Sevy, Van.

7. She's got a notice posted that she absolutely will not entertain requests about Pixydoll heads, so that might be why she doesn't want them showing there. But I posted a note saying that it would be nice to see an online gallery of her past works somewhere. :sweat

8. Thank you for this news, though, as all lovers of Pixydoll (especially early sculpts), I am a bit disappointed at the models presented on the new site. But I will certainly keep an eye on this new site:)

9. There is still a gallery here (or maybe it was put back up?)
      http://pixydoll.com/gallery.html
      and a timeline of works here
      http://pixydoll.com/profile.html
      I wish she would list the sculpts done for LUTS (though those were taken down quite a while ago...)
      Can anyone remember what ones were hers?
      I know Bory and I think Bliss and... does anyone remember who else?

10. Oh good! She did put the pictures back up! I asked about a gallery when the site first opened. The timeline is cool too! I suspect that Yuna doesn't have authorization from Luts to post their sculpts since they are fiercely protective of their copyright.

11. For Luts I remember on her previous website she listed that she sculpted Bory, Hodoo, Bliss, and Cian (I probably forgot other ones ^^; ) As for her new site, I am so happy to see the pics up :dance I love the timeline--especially in seeing how her style has developed over the years. Thank you so much for asking her St. James :aheartbea

12. I love the new limited head Emile, but that's a punishing body choice for him! He's made for a whiteskin Graffiti boy body which is only available ad a Sato FCS! @___@ and a two day ordering period makes it had to decide....

13. I really like Emile, but why why white skin only? He'd be a regular SD13 boy for me, but I don't want white skin.

14. *Eeek!* Those were pretty much my thoughts exactly. *_* If he was offered in Normal Skin I would seriously consider him, but WS only just... seems like far too much trouble to find a matching body outside of the FCS line-up. Too bad! I'll enjoy seeing what other buyers do with him, though. :)

15. Well, I asked Yuna if she planned to release Emile in NS in the future because if I finally get around to doing a Sato order it won't be for a spare body. @_@

16. Emile is so lovely! Since the Volks matching body is difficult to obtain, does anyone have a suggestion for a possible body match?

17. Well, it's always been hard to understand Yuna very clearly through our mutually insufficient Google translate conversations, but it does sound like she plans to sell Emile in normal skin too.
      Her reply:
      Emil's order after the end of the normal skin is expected to sell.

18. That sounds like it may mean there is a normal skin order possibly after this one in the works. Hmm, decisions. I've really cut back on my larger dolls but this head would be perfect for a character.

19. Oooh, I do hope a normal skin is in the works then. :D It would be great for a character I'd like to do.