1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rosette 47cm discussion Part 6

Apr 17, 2014

1. I've been plaguing their Q & A board. They are probably like: "Oh lord, it's THAT person again!"

I would have bought a Rosette boy, but I never knew they were created. I never saw a notification until MONTHS after they were not on sale anymore. I was so disappointed.

2. I'm wondering if Ishould join in the 'plaguing department' I really would like an elf eared girl body muse. I know they made one once and expected another one eventually and then they just stopped all of them. Q&A board is the place to plague?
      edit: So I go to try and support the 'make more Rosettes' movement and cannot log in as member: it refuses my password and when I try the 'forgot password' link it says no member, but when I try to make a new account it says my email is already used by a member. Any suggestions?

#462 bajib, Jun 13, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    3. Use a different email address.

4. I tried and i have no Problem to login...

5. I logged in just fine. o.O

6. @bajib are you trying to use your username or email address to login? For the Rosette site you had to choose a username. I've tricked myself before trying to login with my email address as my username and that doesn't work. The username field is only 20 characters....and I logged in fine just now.

Just messaged them now....just to give them a poke so they know we're paying attention...

7. Thanks for the suggestion dollhausen ---I do keep an address book of my user names and passwords for the companies I order from and tried to use what I used to order Imdas from Soom about a year ago, but it continues to deny existence of my user name and password but my email is taken so I wound up setting up another account with my sister's email --- all just to nag about Rosettes.

Edit: and this seems to be stock answer:

Thank you very much for your interest in our Rosette Dolls.

I was told that we don't have any plan for releasing Rosette Dolls for now , however, our development team will be planning on it in the future.

We're sorry for not being able to answer exact releasing plan or date for Rosette doll at this moment. T_T

I will transfer your wish to the development team so that they could consider the idea in the future.

If you have more suggestions or questions, please contact us at any time.^^

Thank you so much for telling us your wish, and have a pleasant day

#467 bajib, Jun 15, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    8. I have a list but I'm always forgetting to add stuff. So here's what I got to my own question:

Good day !

Thank you very much for your interest in our Rosette Dolls.

I was told that we don't have any plan for releasing Rosettes dolls in white skin for now , however, our development team will be planning on it in the future.

We're sorry for not being able to answer exact releasing plan or date for Rosette doll at this moment. T_T

I will transfer your wish to the development team so that they could consider the idea in the future.

If you have more suggestions or questions, please contact us at any time.^^

Thank you so much for telling us your wish, and have a pleasant day !

My next question should be "If you're basically out of business wouldn't it be easier to say so than just stringing us along?" I see there's a ton of questions on the QA board though which shows interest......fingers crossed.....though I'm not having much hope at this point.....ahh well, I spose there's other fish in the sea.....

9. Keep the Hope high and Spam your Dolls.
      i still suck at blondish Face Ups but here's my Cynthia...
      [​IMG]

#469 Froschschenkel, Jun 21, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    10. Hello. Here is my Rosette boy Lance (Larch (Lavanda)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. Oh, another Boy. Nice. And he has a Face up...
      Mine is still Faceless. The whole time i where complaining about the shitty Wheather. But now that we have great Wheather, we have so much work and no Time for painting:horror:

12. It's default. Quite nice. I only changed the eyes and from time to time change the wigs.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

13. They're so cute!! I wish I'd had the money to order a couple Rosettes during the last pre-order. Who knew it would be the last LAST order ever!

14. Really? I've told myself the same promise 57 times!!! And still am going to make the LAST order (DCh Hue, by the way)

15. Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone's heard anything on whether they will/won't do another release for the rosettes? I'm only after a blank Camellia, so I'm just hoping they continue putting out those even if they can't make new dolls. I've popped a question in the Q&A on their website, but thought I'd check in here.
      It sucks if it gets all tied up in court over IP :( I hope they save these beautiful individual dolls!

16. I am immensely glad that I got said elf eared beauty when I had the chance. I don't think I've seen any others around here - does anyone else have an Elf Delilah? Here's my Saria - she's decided she likes green hair better than blond since I last posted her picture.

[​IMG]
      Saria
      by Andrea, on Flickr

I do hope the Rosettes make a reappearance. I was very excited when the boys came out as I hoped it would mean some elf boys so still keeping my fingers crossed on that.

17. She is perfect Lubelle! Looks exactly like an elf should in my opinion :)

18. I meant the last chance to order Rosette dolls. I don't think there will be a last order ever! LOL! I have so many dolls :doh

19. I love elf Delilah~ I can't believe they only ever released one elf. Well, looks like I'll eventually have to try my hand at elf ear mods eheh. Saria is gorgeous, do I sense a game reference? :) I always toss up between Delilah and Camellia, but I've never seen a Delilah face-upped more smiling, so I think I'll still be going Camellia. (Though I guess if they announced it was definitely the last order ever I'd have to consider selling all of my belongings to make both work..!)

Just in case anyone was wondering, still the same response from Soom. I'm hoping it's a good sign that they're still saying 'later, later,' rather than 'never'. I'm just terrified they'll eventually open up for orders and I'll miss it again!

Dear Emily,

Hello :D

Thank you for your interest in our Rosette dolls, especially Muse girl Camellia. ^^

Unfortunately the plan for releasing any kind of Rosette dolls has not been discussed yet since we've been focusing on developing Gem dolls.

We're very sorry for not being able to help you answering exact releasing date at this moment. T__T

Thank you. :)

Best regards,

Soom Korea

20. Most definitely a game reference here! I had her in the default wig from SOOM for quite awhile, but she never felt complete until I plopped that green wig on her head. I need a Link to go with her. ;)