1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rosette 47cm discussion Part 6

Apr 17, 2014

1. I'm looking for a circus/burlesque look clothing wise for her. Any suggestions where to look for clothes?

2. Peppermint Circus on Etsy specifically sells Rosette sized clothing

3. Thank You! I've seen some of their stuff on etsy and it's adorbs! Perfect for what I'm going for!

4. My Fir, Chrys, arrived today. Shes on the long legged body. I have only three words for this body...Jack Skellington Legs....
      <3<3<3

5. GUYS!! So I bugged Soom again!

I got this response:

*fan girl scream*

6. I gave Chrys, my fir, abit of a make over today and I took some pics.
      [​IMG]

7. I just found the Rosette line and love the sculpts! So sad it has been discontinued. :(
      Does anyone have any fresh news about the potential re-release?

8. Go to the Rosette site and bug them to continue the Rosette line~! I enquire about them every so often and they told me if they released them again they would post it on their facebook page and stuff. I haven't heard any news lately though. :(

9. I enquired about the Rosettes again, asking if they have been discontinued permanently. Instead of answering the many questions I asked them in the message, they sent me the same "automated" response we have all been getting.

:sigh

10. Hey, long time no post~
      I wanted to share these new boots that just arrived for my Vela. Sorry she is butt-naked, literally:sweat; she is still incomplete (I've just never got around to finding/making the perfect skirt for her). But I was so happy with the good fit of the boots that I wanted to show her off anyway.

[​IMG]Soom Rosette - Vela (Cheshire Cat) by Teru-teruMomiji, on Flickr

These are the boots I got from SoulDoll. They also have another version in a lighter colour.
      I've been searching for tall heeled boots for Vela for so long. The best I got and settled on until now were a pair of glossy black boots from SW&doll, which were only two-thirds the length. Even the tall flat boots from Rosette's own store barely reached higher than that. The SoulDoll boots looked almost ridiculously tall in the website, but I bought them doubting there could ever be something too long for a pure Rosette. Apparently I cut it fine!

(Vela is on the pure body with Rosette heeled feet.)

11. Hey- have you all seen the IpleHouse Creaa-J dolls?? They look like they'd be able to hybrid with Rosettes and I think their clothes will fit too! PLUS- anyone still looking for a tall boyfriend for their Rosette girl might want to check out Lev!!

12. I knew they had the girl Creaa-J dolls, but I didn't know they had a boy!! I've been looking for a tall "boyfriend" for my girl for awhile, but all the boys look WAY out of proportion for the Rosettes.

Anyway, is there a picture anywhere of the boy body? I can only find images with clothes on.

Update: Actually, I found it!
      https://iplehouse.com/home/bbs/board.php?bo_table=bjd_blog_body&wr_id=60&ca_name=CREAA-J B&nhn1=en

Here is a comparison chart I have been working on for a while. This chart is by no means accurate, but it can give people a rough idea on size/proportion. The Creaa-J is a good fit. The image with the IOS and Rosette together were taken by me with my dolls.

[​IMG]
      From left to right: Doll Chateau Y-body-02, K-body-02, K-body-06, Spirit Doll Smart Body, IOS A-type body, Pure Rosette, Iplehouse Creaa-J Boy

P.S. I have heard Withdoll heads go well with Rosette bodies, so they might go well with Creaa-J bodies as well if you don't like the Lev head.

#512 Anshishoku, Aug 19, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    13. Lord Jesus!! Thank you so much for getting all of this info in a chart like this... now I'm puzzled if I should get a creaa j boy or a girl
      DDD':

14. Is there a thread for the Creaa-j dolls? I can't find it??

15. There may not be one yet since there were just released no too long ago?

16. Bugged Soom again:

T.T

17. That's a shame. There aren't many other companies that offer the unique aesthetic and grace that Rosettes possess.
      On the other hand I wish Soom would just either share some concrete info on the future of the line publicly, or own up to the end of the line in a proper announcement.

18. I agree wholeheartedly!

19. Arg!!! My rage is neverending! I want more Rosettes! And I'm super frustrated with Soom!

20. You guys should bug them too. Maybe if they hear from enough people they will actually do something! ;)