1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rosette 47cm discussion Part 6

Apr 17, 2014

1. I just bugged them, I discovered Rosettes too late :(

2. Oh no! Did the Rosette line end!? I’ve been out of the hobby for a while but just saw this thread ping. Had to come check in on my favorite girls.

3. I bugged them the other day as well:

4. No luck.

5. This is such sad news! I wonder what the last line sold was and if it did so poorly... Grateful to have the small Rosette family that I do.

6. From what I understand, the sculptor wanted more money and Soom said no so Emma (the sculptor?) stopped sculpting for them and now there is a legal issue and they can't sell the dolls?

The sculptor twitter account:

7. So here my monthly inquiry for Soom to do something with Rosettes. I asked if they were going to make a male Pure body and this was their response:

*goes to continue crying in a corner* :atremblin

8. There was that final 'push' though before the Rosette line went dead, where they released ALL sculpts as basics for both male and female for one sales period. I may have misinterpreted, but it felt like a last-ditch attempt at reviving the line, before they lost momentum and gave up.

Also... Emma is the sculptor? :aeyepop: The one whose Twitter page we got sneak peeks from whenever new dolls were coming? I always thought she was just a customer service rep or something ._.

9. Yea, I totally missed that ordering period. :( I wasn't even aware they had released boys at that time. *cries*

And I am not sure Emma is the sculptor, which is why I put the question mark there. :?

10. Same boat, 4 months later...

It is really sad to see the line (presumably) go...

Can anyone link Emma's Twitter for me?

11. I am going to quest to collect more of these girls. I am so sad they aren't made anymore and while I didn't miss the last order I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THE LAST *sobs* and I didn't have the funds to order any of them and now I have deep regrets.

12. I'm always so grateful I was able to order the Fairy Tale Delilah, especially with the Rosette line more of less gone :eek:

I don't take photos of her enough but I snapped a quick one tonight. She's so pretty :3nodding:

[​IMG]

13. Well Rosette Quest has begun in earnest. I have a Violet on layaway (which will bring me up tp 2 Violets...) AND a Sakura head I found on FB BJD sales page. SO I will have a complete Sakura! In a while... And I am searching out more. But I'm still so sad about this line of dolls.

14. I'm super sad about this as well. I currently have 6 Rosettes and a seventh one in the process of coming home. I have two Violets, Sakura, Camellia, Vela, Delilah, a Hazel boy and the soon to be girl will be a second Camellia.

Here's my Lanie (violet) in her art Studio.
      [​IMG]

15. She's beautiful! Your lucky to have so many girls! I DEEPLY regret not buying more while I had the chance and now I'm frying to play catch-up via the marketplace but I don't have the money to throw at them that I'd like. Still, I'm doing pretty well. I already have Violet, sleepy Fir, tan Vela and Armeria.

On the way is Violet the Second, a Sakura head and a the girl body. But I SO very wanted a Camellia, Dahlia and an open eyed Fir. Lesigh...

16. Bringing this thread back because why not; we need more photos of our girls (and boys!) here :whee:

I took a few photos of Rhea and was editing one in Photoshop as it turned out grainy and it somehow ended up looking half decent?? :XD:

[​IMG]

17. Very jealous of her outfit! Rhea looks gorgeous <3

18. She's so cool !

I'm "lucky" with rosette, I succedeed to buy 2 Fir, BUT...
      - First one has a modded nose (why ?) and a partial bood work. By "partial", I mean she looked like someone took a bite in one boob, and the other had holes also.
      - second one has lost 2 fingers, the romantic eyes have been badly opened and the previous owner added a penis...
      It almost look like a (bad) joke.
      I'm sanding the first one...

19. Thank you both! Her outfit was one of things that drew me to her in the first place (also her gorgeous wings).

[​IMG]

(I really need to take some full body photos of her again to show off said outfit and wings)

Yikes! Hope you're able to fix them up and make them beautiful once again :thumbup

20. @Magical Rin The wings match the outfit perfectly, where they originally ment to go to go together?

@Alishino Wow that sounds like a project! I'm sure they will be beautiful when you're done. With Rosettes getting harder and harder to find, I'm sure you will be happy to have recused and restored them!