1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rosette 47cm discussion Part 6

Apr 17, 2014

1. Here is my Fir in her Sailor Moon cosplay :whee:

[​IMG]

2. @Arekushia They were! everything she has on (including her eyes and wig) were part of her fullset when she was available. Your Fir looks so pretty as Sailor Moon. Now that I think about it the Rosette's have the perfect body shape to cosplay the Sailor Moon gals :3nodding:

3. @Magical Rin Thank you ^-^The proportions of the Rosette bodies is my favourite part.

4. I just got back into hobby, slowly catching up with things after years of break and noticed there is no Rosette available on Soom site for purchase? Were they discontinued or something?

5. Yes, they were discontinued. However, Soom will not admit that for some reason. I messaged them several times over the years asking about them but they simply say "they want to focus on 'The Gem'". :sigh

6. @Anshishoku , thanks for the reply. What a shame though :( Rosette was always one of my faves, I am just glat to still have 2 girls. What could be the next similar doll?

7. Well, Iplehouse Creaa-J dolls kina sorta have the same proportions (really long legs).

8. I was so sad to see that Rosettes were discontinued after I had left the hobby! :( My collection has been rehomed by now, but I always loved them and their long bodies. The Creaa-j dolls from Iplehouse look like they have a very similar aesthetic and body type, though with much smaller busts. Have any other companies stepped in by now to fill the Rosette hole? It's a shame, I thought I saw they had made a few tan ones or elves before the end but now I can't find any.

9. Dream Valley has long thin bodies. I currently have a male Dream Valley for the male counterpart to my Rosette girl. :) They are a tad taller than the Rosette girls!

[​IMG]

#549 Anshishoku, Apr 27, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    10. I had to go look them up! Wow, Dream Valley is quite something :o Incredible designs. I like the thigh and knee joints too, they seem like great posers.

Hopefully, Soom will one day come back to Rosettes, or at least fold their body type into The Gem line (I'm not sure how the different lines were managed-- a different factory perhaps?)

11. I don't think the Rosettes are ever coming back :( I managed to get a Sakura and I have about 3.5 Violets now but I need the open eyed Fir and my darling Camillia :(

12. That would be SO SAD! I hope that everyone with the remaining dolls will share their lovely Rosettes with us <3

13. Yea, I think Soom is done with Rosettes for good. I have contacted them several times about them and they have "no plans for them in the future".

I am also looking for a few more heads and one of those rare boys. I have only ever seen one male for sale. :(

14. THEY MADE BOYS?!

OH man, that's crazy :o And also wow, so sad to have grown the line only to end it? Hopefully folks will share some pictures!

15. Yup, they are stupidly rare though and were not made in the tall size, only the muse size.

[​IMG]

16. I should get some pics of my girls and post them. I just don't have enough clothes for everyone! Or at least, clothes I like...

17. I was SO MAD I never got any of the boys!! I was stupidly waiting for Pure size and then the whole line got cancelled!

18. Holy SMOKES the boys are so cute! And I love the thought of them being shorter than the pure girls, haha :P

Such a shame the line ended! Come on Soom...

19. I managed to order a brown tan hazel, I discovered he was on sale and was so happy with it, wanted another or two to go with, and nothing... I got 2 damaged Fir to go with, but I'd love to get another good shape girl or boy !

20. For a brief time I had TWO Firs- open eyed and dreaming and I SOLD the open eyed Fir because I'd had twins before and it hadn't clicked and I now deeply regret it.