1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rosette 47cm discussion Part 6

Apr 17, 2014

1. Yup, they have a regular body that doesn't have three arms. :)

2. #583 Anshishoku, Jan 18, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    3. Arg... not my favorite head. I was hoping for a return of a ton of options and all the sculpts. I may wait for Camellia, if they re-release her.

4. While I wish they would bring back the Pure girls, I'm glad to see any kind of Rosette news! Hopefully if Delilah's re-release goes well, they'll release more sculpts and body types in the future. <3

That being said, it is a bonus that we'll finally see some new clothes for these lanky ladies!

5. I wish they would bring back the clothes for the Rosette lines. I personally feel like the Rosette lines died out because they kept releasing the same sculpts in different outfit sets without split options, and a lot of people were not willing to pay so much for the same sculpts again. Splits were not common then since the outfits were more in demand than the dolls themselves. I miss the outfits where each girl had her own colored cameo brooch. Right now the outfit is sold separately, but at nearly $300 with a limited quantity of 20.

6. Well, that was anti-climatic. I don't like the head and she isn't one of the Pure girls. I fell in love with them because of their leggy-ness after all. IM SO DISSAPOINTED! :...(

Let us bombard Soom with emails with the dolls we want!

The dress is lovely, though.

7. I'm disappointed that the only body option for her is the Muse body... the Pure body is really what made Rosette unique.

Still, I hope that this at least allows some people who missed out on Deliliah to get her. ♥

8. And meanwhile I would have loved to get a doll but not the outfit, but didn't have the money to spend on them until long after they were gone.
      Sad. Delilah isn't my favorite sculpt, but if she was on the Pure body I would buy her in a heartbeat. My Pure body Rosettes are the best posers I own.

9. Agreed. I was saving my pennies for a Rosette girl and... well, maybe not?

10. Delilah seems like an odd choice, I feel like there were a few others that would be much more popular like Fir. Hopefully, folks excited for that dress and the sculpt will be super jazzed. The dress is poofy enough that it might fit a pure? Interesting to see where this all goes. Glad Rosettes are back one way or another :)

11. I know the Vela head is super popular, maybe they should have re-released that sculpt. If they put a boy up for sale, I am definitely grabbing one.

12. I want an open eyed Fir and Camellia. I finally got a Sakura head. But I want other colors too. I don't MIND the Muse body, I fell like they would good "little sisters" but I adore the long legged body.

13. Random: I wonder if they are going to use their new certificate system with the new Rosettes. The NFC system (which I think is cool).

14. I'm guessing that they chose the Muse body for this release since it's closer to "standard" slim MSD proportions, but yeah- the whole thing that set Rosettes apart to begin with were the lanky, leggy bodies! I would LOVE to see a re-release of Fir too. She's the main head sculpt that I always pined after but was never able to add to my collection. :...(

15. I'm so excited for this re-release!
      I completely fell in love with the Vela sculpt when I found him sitting in a second hand store in Tokyo, but didn't have the money to buy him then. Just three weeks ago, I was able to find a Vela for sale and immediately snatched her up.
      I want my Vela to be a boy, however right now his head is sitting on the long legged girl body. I was originally planning to find a different body for him and just sell off the rosette body and @Anshishoku was a huuuge help with hybriding suggestions.
      However, I completely and utterly fell in love with this long legged body the moment I held it in my hands, so now plans have changed and I'll just have his chest piece modded. This came as a huge surprise, too, because I originally didn't like the body at all due to it being so tall.

However, if Soom ever decides to re-release the Vela sculpt, I'm definitely snatching another one up!

This is Glow:

[​IMG]

16. Listen, Soom, I need the pure body. Okay?

Either way, I am squealing! :D

17. I am strongly tempted to get her, even though I would much rather have the Pure body.