1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rosette 47cm discussion Part 6

Apr 17, 2014

1. Does anyone have really good naked pictures of the muse bodies I can use? Both girl and lady body? Preferably a front, back, and side view of each. I need them for a thing I am not allowed to talk about because it's offsite. I only have a muse lady body, so I will need muse girl body pictures.

I can't for the life of me find pictures from Soom....it's like they deleted all the muse pictures only. O.O I thought I saw one on the old Soom site, but now I can't find it. I know they have new pictures up, but I would like pictures of the older bodies....just because it makes me feel better. That and the resin colors change.

I did google them, but I really didn't find anything. :/

Anywho, pictures need to look like this if you don't mind:

[​IMG]

2. I finally ordered her, but I will be extremely angry if they start releasing dolls on the Pure body any time in the next year or more.

3. Next release is Hazel, does that mean new boy bodies??

4. OMG, I already have an Hazel but I definitely need a friend for him, I hope they'll go with other boy molds !

5. OMG! I *NEED* a boy! I missed out on them forever ago. I am still waiting on a pure boy though. :(

6. [​IMG]

Hazel is arrived!

Honestly I'm so tempt, but now trying to resist :sweat

7. Right! I wanna buy him SO bad...but I have 5 other dolls on layaway already....and....shipping is $100 to the US....ouch. :atremblin

8. My clothing scheme for Rosette's is elaborate Rococo outfits to take advantage of their long legs. I have no desire to make Rococo outfits for men at the moment, so I'm not interested in Hazel, but if Soom keeps releasing them I might be tempted at some point.

9. okay, you can't just drop a statement like that and not follow it up with pictures of your Rosettes in their Rococo outfits :eusa_naug
      (I love big, ridiculously over the top Rococo get ups, the brighter and more wedding cake-esq the better!)

10. Once Maguerite's clothed (she just arrived last night, and haven't gone to get her from parents' house yet) sure

Also I need to buy them wigs. Two of three are currently wigless. Which makes taking pictures awkward.

11. Just paid off my Fir layaway early :danceNow to wait, and plot wigs and eyes and clothes and character...

And it looks like the next release is going to be a pet doll, which will give me enough breathing room to pay off my Hazel layaway and still be able to pounce on the next Rosette release if I want to. So glad they're taking a gap, I was a bit stressed to see Hazel go up right after Fir!

Also, I only just realised the boy body has single jointed knees! What a weird choice :huh?: I might have to look up some knee mod tutorials, because I'm not super keen on my boy being so much less poseable than my girls!

And by the way, if anyone was curious, I've been poring over photos and I'm 99% sure that Mia was renamed Holly/Hazel, and that Vela was renamed Lavender/Larch during the update where all the sculpts got boy names.

If I'm right, there are 10 known Rosette sculpts:
      Violet/Victor
      Fir/Fern
      Marguerite/Moss
      Carmellia/Chamomile
      Armeria/Adonis
      Sakura/Sage
      Delilah/Dandelion
      Vela>Lavender/Larch
      Mia>Holly/Hazel
      Phlox/Prunus

Plus Summer term (romantic eyed) versions of the original five girls.

I'm probably the only person crazy enough to be pursuing a complete Rosette collection, but just in case this info might be useful to anyone else I thought I'd share it :)

12. I'd be more into doing the same thing, 1) if the sold the heads separately, or 2) brought back the long noodley Pure body.
      Unless they've completely overhauled the Rosette body (which I'm pretty sure they haven't), they're really crap for they type of posing I expect from my dolls. I'd almost certainly hybrid any head onto a different company's body if I can't have the ridiculous legs for days the Pure body has. Since I seriously doubt that anybody is going to be interested in buying these bodies headless, unless Soom suddenly wakes up and realizes that not selling heads and bodies separately is just leaving money on the table, I won't be expanding my Rosette collection any time soon. I've seen minifee hybrids that look really great, but I'd probably go for a body from Resin Soul or Doll Chateau (in the alternate reality where Soom starts selling heads separately)

13. Soooo, soo happy that SOOM keeps releasing the Rosettes and has also already released a boy sculpt.
      I'm keeping my fingers crossed they will release Vela/Lavender/Larch, too. I just need one in white skin.

Meanwhile, here's Glow, my tan Vela, all updated with new eyes, wig, clothes, face-up and chest mod. He sits on the long legged muse body and I just LOVE him so much, he poses super well, too.

[​IMG]

14. I mean why wouldn't you need a Vela in WS? They're pretty awesome...
      [​IMG]
      Your Glow is pretty effen fierce (must be a Vela thing) love, Love, LOVE that palomino look

15. Wow, @Girrl ! I am admittedly super jealous now!
      Your Vela manages to look cute and cool at the same time! And now the wait has become even harder :XD: hurry up, Soom!

16. Does anyone here have Soom Rosette foot size measurement? I'm try comparing the size to buy shoes for them. *_*

17. I can't easily get to my Rosettes to measure their feet at the moment (elbow surgery, boo) but mine are all wearing shoes made for FL Minifee (from this shop, if you're curious)

18. Oh, so it's pretty close to minifee size? Thank you, that's a very helpful information.

ps. Sorry to heard about the elbow surgery, get well soon:eusa_pray

19. it's very close to minifee size. Fun fact, I ordered my NS & WS Rosette girls minifee magnetic ankles so they can wear heels. The WS was a pretty decent match, as was the NS, if I recall, but the Hus made a drive by baby prostitutes comment (he might have actually said "streetwalker," but baby prostitute is an ongoing joke we have) and heels are expensive and I have comparatively few other dolls who would wear 1:4 size heels (none) so I didn't do a whole lot with it.
      Here's a very bad picture of my Vela, Miranda, showing off her heels (and possibly what got the drive by comment? I'm not finding pictures of Edi (my NS Fir) in heels, so maybe?)
      [​IMG]

20. I had no idea they were still making Rosettes! The old website is a mess, but after I stumbled on here I found them on the Neo site. Took a bit of digging though. I have a Rosette Fir that I bought tail end of 2013 when they did that "Christmas Kit" sale, I think. I don't have a Rosette box, clothes, etc... this is how she was sent: Body parts!

It was a bit disappointing that I didn't even get a doll bag like I believe some other people got. I'm not entirely sure if she's on the 43 or 47cm body: All Put Together!