1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update [Rosette Doll] Release The Rosette Eyes

Jun 10, 2009

1. Hello! ^.^

Rosette Doll release the Rosett EYES!
      Plz check the beautiful Rosette eyes, here is the copy of our NOTICE as below;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hello customers!
      We develop and release The Rosette Eyes.

The Rosette Eyes has a well adhesive feature and it is also easy to adjust the angles of the pupils with the silicone eyes.

ㆍMaterial: Silicone

ㆍSize: 12mm/14mm

http://www.rosettedoll.com/eng/shop/list.php?ca_id=40 <- click!

Thanks for your deep intersting and love!
      -----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks~ &#9825;

2. The page for Rosette Eyes does not appear to be loading correctly at this time. :sweat

ETA: Looks like it's just a Firefox problem.

3. It is now... 2:11pm est with IE.

4. Site doesn't like Firefox. I loaded fine with I.E. but my firefox won't pick it up. Granted I have no script and adblock, but turned off it still didn't like the page.

5. Piiiiiink! ^______^Thank you so much for posting this!

6. It worked fine with Safari.
      Does anyone know if these are the eyes that the dolls come with, or are they just to be ordered separately?

7. It doesn't work with Google Chrome. Just a Grey screen.

8. All I get is a grey screen to with Firefox.

9. Oops,

I made an inquiry to WEB operator about this error.

They told me that they will solve this matter and let me have correct page ASAP.
      I will update my POST at once that I recieved a message from them.

Thanks for your deep interesing in our ROSSETTE DOLL!
      Have a good day you guys!

Thanks~&#9825;

10. Yeah I've always had a problem with FireFox looking at this site. And I hate using IE, so it's a pain. It'd be great if the site could be adjusted to let FireFox work.

11. Yes, still a gray screen with Firefox.

12. I have problems with firefox viewing the website, too. I'd love to order one of the Rosette girls, but hadn't thought I'd be able to because of it. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.

Edit: I thought I'd mention that I also can't get the website to work in Internet Explorer, either. :\ I hate IE, I hate it hard.

13. I have never gotten any page on Rosette to load in either Firefox or Opera. It starts to load then instantly switches to a big gray square that covers all the content. As much as I love these dolls and would love to buy one, I can't if the site does not work :( (IE is not an option on my computer). I do hope the site can be made to work in other browsers.

14. Me too. It's a lovely site, what I can see of it, but I've stopped looking because I can't get it to load with SeaMonkey (gray screen of doom), and I can only intermittently get it to load with I.E..

I've given up any idea of ever getting a Rosette doll except on the second-hand market because of this. It really needs to be addressed-they're losing sales because of it.

15. Me, neither. I can't get the pages to load with either Firefox nor IE. I get the top bar of options but just a big empty box when I click on anything.

16. The site only works on internet explorer.
      Wow there are lots of colors,very cool.

17. I have a mac and the site loads fine in Safari and in Firefox. When I try Camino, the site appears, but if I run a cursor over it, the images disappear except the one I have the cursor over. Weird!

18. Hello, everyone~&#9733;

The page is working, we finally fixed it!
      Plz try it again.

Thanks~&#9825;

Have a nice day!

19. Are they soom eyes??