RozenMaiden_Girl's Feedback thread

Sep 13, 2009

1. I have got any think for the market place on here yet. But I felt like making one any way.

2. I sold a Chiwoo head to RozenMaiden_Girl and she was an absolute delight to deal with. She paid right away, let me know when the head arrived and was both friendly and polite throughout the transaction. Thank you! ~Gus

3. I sold a Fantasy Doll male body to RozenMaiden_Girl. She was very patient with me, since my schedule was packed tight and waited an extra few days after her payment for me to ship out the body. She's easy to talk to and let me know right away that she sent the payment. I would definitely do business with her again!

4. Is a joy to do business with. Was very patient and a delight to talk too. Highly recommend to anyone as a seller or buyer.

5. I traded one of my dolls for one of RozenMaiden's dolls. I was very pleased with her swift and frequent communication. The doll arrived quickly and was exactly as described. Overall I'm very happy with our trade and would reccomend her to others looking to buy, sell, or trade here on the Marketplace. Many thanks!

6. I traded my Doll for two of RozenMaiden's Dolls. The doll arrived quickly and was exactly as described. I'm very happy with our trade. Many thanks!

7. I traded RozenMaiden my SD for one of her MSD's and I couldn't be happier. The doll got her just in time for a convention I wanted to bring it to and it was just as described. She is a very present person to work with. A++++

8. Rozen commissioned an SD-size lolita skirt from me. Her communication was excellent and payment was swift. Many thanks!

9. I sold a pair of eyes to RozenMaiden_Girl. Great communication and fast payment :)