1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

rRabit Product Review

Nov 7, 2012

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. * What did you order?
      pre-order wig, suitcase, 1/3 british leather shoes, 1/4 suede shoes

* When did you order?
      8/16

For the most part, yes. British shoes arrived with the sole coming unglued, and some messy glue on the sides. Otherwise everything was good.

The british shoes had a chunkier heel than expected. It's not shown well in the photos.

Disappointed about the leather shoes, but everything else was good.

The materials used are high quality, the wigs are excellent.

I'd be hesitant to pre-order their shoes again, but yes for anything else.

Lavender jam wig:
      [​IMG]

3. * What did you order? 2 pair of shoes
      * When did you order? July and August pre-order
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? very good
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes
      Quality is good. Fit nicely for Little Monica Little Harmony line, bit big for minifee (socks help)
      * Would you buy more from this company? yes.

[​IMG]

4. I just got my order today so here's my review:

* What did you order?
      Short skirt 1433, 1434 & 1435.

* When did you order?
      June 18th

Definitely. Skirts came well packaged and they're more detailed in person than the photos. Fabrics are lovely and good quality.

* Did the item(s) look like the sales pictures?
      Yes. Here is a picture:
      [​IMG]
      rRabit Order by S o l e i l ✿, on Flickr

* Were you satisfied with the product(s)?
      Absolutely!

Great quality for a decent price. Skirts fit my SDGr girl perfectly.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely!

5. * What did you order?
      -Daisy Dress*1/4 MG010 1418
      -1/3 & 1/4 *Hair band* Black Butterfly Band
      -1/ 6 & 1/4 * Cookies Bag *
      -1/3 & 1/4 Socks BSS140702 Ribbon line
      -♣COVEN♣ Socks CVS140402 Devil Walk ☆ Black
      -1/3 & 1/4 Off-shoulder Sweater * MG040 1412
      * When did you order? March 25 2015
      For sure! I find rRabit to be very reasonably priced.
      Everything looked exactly as pictured.
      I am extremely satisfied.
      Everything I ordered fit my moe-line minifee extremely well, which doesn't always happen with the moe line. The only problem I have is that the green daisy dress I ordered fits extremely loosely. I will most likely be modifying or selling this item. Otherwise I am very satisfied.
      Absolutely! The price and quality are great!

6. * What did you order?
      Shirt, shoes
      * When did you order?
      purchased from convention 2014-12-14
      pre-ordered from online 2015-02-21
      Yes
      I guess so, never really checked their site.
      Kind of...the shoes were advertised to fit "70cm, Uncle, SSDF, IP, Loongsoul, Spiritdoll"
      Just looking at them, I could tell they were never going to fit Iplehouse EID. SID maybe. But I managed to get them to fit my Idealians (this was under my resolution that I was going to force them to fit even if it meant breaking them).
      None so far, except the girl said I could fit a SD17 into the top that was slated for a SD13. It ripped when I tried. My fault really for believing her.
      The shoes are too small for IP EID and a REALLY tight fit for Idealian.
      Yes...but I'm going to be wary in the future.

7. * What did you order?
      several button up shirts, a skirt, 2 blouses

* When did you order?
      April 14, 2015

Absolutely.

Yes they did, exact color match too.

Yes, for the purpose I need them for.

rRabit have great price points. I love the options of style and colors given for our choosing. I'm not a fan of the button choices on the blouses and shirts but those are an easy fix. I'm always changing out buttons on everything anyway.

Yes I would.

https://flic.kr/p/sEY7Mh

8. * What did you order?
      Many, many things. SD70 sweater, 2 pairs pencil pants. A pink fuzzy sweater, pink cardigan, ruffle undies, stockings, cotton shirts, oversized shirts and shorts with suspenders, knee pants with attached suspenders, a couple of sleeveless t-shirts and probably more.
      * When did you order?
      Three times over the last two months.
      Yes, very! i thought it was in another denomination when I looked at the prices. I got 5 pants, 4 shirts and a pair of stockings for $101.00 before shipping.
      Exactly.
      Yes, it's all made and packaged well.
      I got a set of leather-like bracelets for my SD70 and should have fit but did not/was very hard to latch. Besides that, the SD16 and 13 clothing has fit well and is sometimes baggy enough or is made with stretch fabric to fit on my big boy's IOS body.
      I intend to.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

9. * What did you order? A bunch of MSD shirts, hoodies, jeans, dress & skirt... basically one of everything in their shop that was under $10 and not out of stock LOL.
      * When did you order? Ordered April 6, shipped April 14 (they were actually on holiday until April 14 so I don't think that's a delay indicative of their usual service), received April 18.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! Some of the craftmanship feels low quality (there's a lot of frayed string, very thin fabric, etc.) but honestly everything was so cheap I have no complaints whatsoever.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? From what I can tell, yes! I haven't done side by side comparisons of everything but nothing's noticeably off from what I ordered.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! Some of the clothes aren't a great fit (the jeans are a little loose on my DreamingDoll Misora, the dress is super short) but they're all wearable and I have no complaints from a customer's perspective.
      * Would you buy more from this company? I'd highly recommend them for a basic starter wardrobe if you're too noob or lazy to sew your own clothes (like, cheap plain shirts, shorts, jeans, skirts, etc. etc.). I actually still need shorts (they were out of stock!) so I'm inclined to visit them again in the future...

Came in cute packaging!
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. * What did you order?
      1/3 Girl SD10/13/16/DD Wingtips boots BLS005 - Dusty Grey,1/3 Capri Pants with Suspenders BSC013 161, 1/3 Benjament Shirt- BSC018 1608
      * When did you order? 16th Sept 2016 (shipped the next day, arrived on 29th)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I'd say yes, although I think the shoes could be a bit better quality
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes for the shape and size, but I had troubles with choosing the right shirt colour, as the colours were not labeled on the website. Also the "dusty grey" on shoes has slight brown undertone
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) The packaging of the goods was very cute and I like that the pants have functional pockets and the buttonholes are real buttonholes.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes, the quality is appropriate for the price and they offer quite wide range of clothes. With their pricing this shop is ideal for bigger shopping hauls. I'll definitely keep a track on their catalogue to see if they offer anything more I'd like in the future.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
      Note: My boy is a JDF (close to SD10), so the fit is quite loose on him.

11. * What did you order?
      1/3 Lady Night Club Sexy Grand Dress (Grey Pink)

* When did you order?
      I made the order on October 7, 2017. It shipped on October 9, 2017 and arrived on October 25, 2017.

Yes, it was fairly inexpensive and the item looks nice!

Yes, the color is spot-on.

Yes.

The sheer fabric has a bit of a rough texture, but that is not a glaring issue. I like the lace details.

If they carry items I want, yes.

12. * What did you order?
      SD13&17 Boy - Cap-toe long boots - [RSH003] Black
      1/4 - MSD/MDD/MiniFee/AngelPhillia - Antique high heels pumps boot BLS008 - White
      1/4 - MSD/MDD/MiniFee/AngelPhillia - Antique high heels pumps boot BLS008 - Shine Black
      SD13/SD17 Elastic Fabic Pencil Pants - SH005 019
      1/4 & Angel Philia [Coven Two]+[Patent Black] High heel Platform pumps shoes

* When did you order?
      February 13th 2018 (shipped via EMS Feb 14th, arrived Feb 16th)

Yes.

Yes.

Yes, very much.

Positives:
      Everything fit for their intended dolls (Miro 66cm and Angel Philia/MSDs). Everything has a quality finish.
      Neutral: The Antique high heel boots are gorgeous but the faux leather is very thin in places so I'm afraid of accidentally crumpling or causing damage when putting them on/taking them off.

Yes, I intend to.