1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rumiko's feed

Jul 28, 2010

1. Please post here feeds for me :whitetruffle

2. I sold a SD lolita dress to Rumiko. She was really friendly and sweet to deal with, communication was great, she paid quickly and she let me know when she received the dress in the mail. Thank you so much & many greetings from Denmark :)

3. Rumiko bought an Aria girl from me.
      She's an excellent buyer for good communication, fast payment making, and prompt information giving.
      Highly recommended, and thanks a ton~

4. Rumiko bought a Dollmore outfit from me.
      She paid quickly and let me know when her package arrived.
      Though her English is not perfect, she communicated perfectly and was very prompt and detailed in her replies.
      I definitely recommend her and would love to do business with her again!

5. Rumiko bought a Dream of Doll U from me. Excellent communication, payed quickly, a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

6. rumiko purchased a Lati Yellow body from me, her communication was great and she is a lovely, friendly person, she paid super fast and when it arrived safely she let me know straight away :aheartbea I would love to trade again in the future and highly recommend a transaction with rumiko to everyone :lol:

7. Rumiko bought a Lati Green Lea from me, very good communication and super fast payment! I would buy and sell from/to Rumiko any time she is a real sweetie!! Highly recommended! :)

8. Rumiko bought a pair of Lati Green-sized jeans from me. Quick payment, wonderful communication - lovely buyer. :) Thanks so much!

9. I sold her Custom House Ange Ai Hani Doll

She was very nice, the payment was quick and she informed me as soon as the doll arrived to her :D Thank you, sweetie <3

10. I sold Rumiko a LTF Luna, very good buyer! Super sweet, fast payment and good communication. Thank you very much!

11. Rumiko bought me some shirts for YoSD.
      All went smooth and fast!
      Really happy to deal with her! ^^

12. Rumiko bought some glass eyes from my selling thread.
      All went smooth and perfect! ^^

13. Rumiko bought a wig from me. The payment was fast and she let me know when item arrived! Exellent transaction, would work with Rumiko again ^__^

14. Rumiko purchased an outfit from me. :) Everything went smoothly! I absolutely recommend her! :chocoberry

Thank you so much! :chocoberry

15. Rumiko is a great person to do transactions with. She purchased a Elfdoll Dami faceplate. She paid promptly, responded quickly, and left feedback&#9829; Thank you!! Enjoy your Dami <3

16. Rumiko is a so friendly person. The communication was very fine. :3 She paid so fast. Thanks so much. Gladly again^^
      Many greetings :D

17. Rumiko has buyed my doll. She is a wonderfull buyer. :D All the payments were made in time, with great communication! I was pleased to deal with her and I'm happy that my doll is now in good hands. :aheartbea Thank you very much for the buyings!

18. :thumbup Rumiko is a great person to do business with. We had wonderful communication, she paid promptly and all-in-all was a delight to meet and to deal with. Would love to do business with her again.......