1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Ryung by Rainman: NEW pix and FREE GIFT...

Feb 12, 2005

1. O.M.G :o

Her hands are so beautifully delicate @_@ And her face is so realistic- its the prettiest I've seen and the closest to a human (well... imho ^^; )

Too bad Im not a girl-doll fan or i'd be all over her! ...wonder if I could make her a boy...

-Annie

2. I think you probably could make a boy out of her, she looks very boy-ish in the first couple of promo pics.

She's a very lovely and unique doll! Too bad I just got out of the bigger bjd's. Still pondering upon a tiny one, though ^_^

3. I love Winky!
      I think she's my favorite elfdoll :grin:
      Are her shoes molded resin like the other dolls'? I wonder if she can also exchange feet with them.

4. GOSH! NOW I WANT THIS BIG GIRL >.< GAH!

5. does anyone else think she looks vaguely like Scarlett Johansen? The perpetually pouty lips paired with the alert eyes seem very much like her to me :D Ah, I'm so glad there will be one nearby for me to oggle *nudges Sher through the DOA ether*

6. Hahah yes she does! But I think twingkey looks more like her XD
      That's one of the reasons my sister wants a twingkey XDDDDDDD

7. ;_; I want her and make her a him please. Ryung is GORGEOUS. I wish it was possibly to just obtain her head. Oh well, I'll have to look into that. Maybe someone will give away the 2nd head? *falls over* I wish I had 450. >.>

8. i'm in love with her sleeping head.

9. That was the first thought i had upon seeing her for the first time. Thank you for voicing that opinion. :) The lips and the shape of the cheeks are just very similar... and the rest fit into place. Rock on.

10. I am getting a giggle out of the flowers placed over her nipples. tee hee.

how long do I have to wait again? aack! dying! :D

11. I'm slow and just realized you said Scarlett Johansen. x.x Maybe that's why I'm in love with her considering Scarlett is one of my favourites and I find her gorgeous.

12. She is really a beautiful doll!! I love her facial features. Large almond shaped eyes, and lush full lips. I knew I wanted her the moment I set eyes on her.

For those of you who dont have the money up front. Lay away is possble. I asked....that is how I know =)) :grin: <~~~~ getting one!!!!! :D

:daisy :daisy :daisy :daisy :daisy :daisy

13. You know what's great about Ryung? (Aside from just her general fabulous-ness, of course!)

I love that she comes in jeans and that white shirt. That's exactly what I would get her if I had to get her something!!! So even if it takes me a while to make her other clothes, she'll still be decently dressed in the meantime.

*Sigh* Are they done yet? *sigh*

14. WAH I also want Soah.. :o !!!..I'm afraid i might like Soah even more..^^...GOSH why did he make them so pretty!!

I also like the body..very nice..!!

^_^..

Does any1 know the difference between the 450 dollar Ryung and the ryung layaway??

15. The $450 is a deposit -- there's still $200 to pay before she ships. The layaway one is probably a bit more because of the convenience of taking more time to pay. I guess. But I think they would be the exact same doll.

16. that's like 650 dollar without custome charges and without shippingcost!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I will die!! that's so much money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought because you use a pre-order button she'd only cost 450 dollar exclusive shippingcost and custome charges..

GASP I knew this was too good to be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now...i can't buy..a peakswoodss... :cry: for my birthday....I'll ask ryung for my birthday..my parents and boyfriend and friens will have to cash in some money..GAG
      :( ..... how can 19 year old girl afford this doll hobby...my mom has to make more money..or i'll have to turn into a millionair..next month!!!!

dying really slowly!!....

17. The $650 is with free shipping within the US. And considering she comes with extra head, wig , jeans and shirt (did i forget anything) I think this is a really good price. Plus you only have to put up $450 now and can save up for the rest, i mean there's at least 2 months before she will be ready to ship :) I cant wait for mine !

18. I think it's a great price too, but Bliss is in The Netherlands so it would cost her a bit more because of shipping.

BUT...I just checked my first email from Davona from before the pre-orders started, and this was in there:

"Ryung will also be available WITHOUT faceup, wig, and fashion, but WILL come with eyes. Details/price to follow."

That might knock about $100 off the price, and maybe help some people who can't quite manage the full set.

19. Elf Piper > Thanks for sharing the info, that's really great news. ^^