1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Sad News about Kellyhime

May 26, 2016

1. So very sad to read about the passing of such a sweet light of the universe. She has, apparently, left behind that light and love and my deepest condolences go out to her friends and family. R.I.P., Lavender Kiss.

2. My condolences to her husband, family and friends

3. I feel I have lost the chance to meet a very great, kind, human. Rest in peace. Thanks for your work with den of angels.

4. I don't come around much anymore but I'm sorry to hear this! Rest in Peace, Kelly.

5. I haven't logged onto DOA much lately but I was thinking of Kelly tonight and decided to login and came across this. Kelly was always very kind and was an inspiring individual to me. She had a great passion for life and her many hobbies, and was also a very kind friend and an advocate for animal welfare. Thank you to everyone who posted pictures, I think you can really see her personality reflected in them.

6. Like so many other members that have posted on this thread, I haven't been on DOA in a very long time. So I wasn't aware of Kelly's passing until now. We didn't correspond much, but when we did, I always found her to be a lovely person. I'm saddened not only for what losing her means to our community, but also because I'll never got the chance to know her better. My deepest condolences go out to Kelly's husband, and all of her loved ones.

7. She sounds like a lovely person, I wish I'd known her! :sorry Though I've seen some of her posts.
      R.I.P beautiful soul! :eusa_pray My condolences to her husband and family.